brandon graham doxxed some woman on IG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brandon graham doxxed some woman on IG

who said he and his teammates are assholes who intensely hate america. man.

Not a woman, and the person gave Graham explicit permission to show the letter to his teammates. I'm assuming the contents of the link below are what you are referring to.

https://twitter.com/TheMightyEROCK/s...06076774371328
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Saw it posted on twitter. From the sound...

of it, he can expect more than a few bags of dicks sent to his house, among other things.
      John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

PFTCommenter was doxxed today. Graham was just honest.

Comment

This person showed how much they know about the Eagles when they put this statement in: “If I owned the Philadelphia Eagles all of you players would be fired or cut for showing such disrespect...” If they knew anything about the Eagles they’d know Lurie hates Trump.

Comment

ah yeah, don't know why i thought it was a woman lol. man, that guy is a weirdo.

he gave BG permission to show it to his teammates but probably wasn't expecting his info to float around the internet. the conclusions that that guy draws are just upsetting.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              ah yeah, don't know why i thought it was a woman lol. man, that guy is a weirdo.

he gave BG permission to show it to his teammates but probably wasn't expecting his info to float around the internet. the conclusions that that guy draws are just upsetting.
              Look him up and he's written numerous public letters.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Not a woman, and the person gave Graham explicit permission to show the letter to his teammates. I'm assuming the contents of the link below are what you are referring to.

https://twitter.com/TheMightyEROCK/s...06076774371328
                Ouch. Hope BG verified the name/address/phone belonged to the actual sender.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Dont think it is, my wife is a great Internet sleuth and found a lot on this guy and there is not one mention anywhere of even being a football fan.
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

F**king Douchebag

The only reason the Douchebag stuck his big fat ass into this kneeling dispute is he's had a hard-on against the NFL ever since the NFL owners didn't want him to be a fellow owner years ago. He sued and won but he was awarded only $3.86. He's had a vendetta against the NFL ever since that time. He doesn't give two shits for our flag, our anthem or our veterans. He showed that when the f**king pussy (Private Bone Spurs) received deferments rather than serve in the military.

Comment

Paul Domowitch posted some interesting tweets today involving Trump, football and the national anthem. The incident dates back to USFL days.
                      --------
                      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                      X