Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronald Darby tackles like Nnamdi.

Discuss.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

I like Darby’s play better than Mills.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      Discuss.
      Darby cost them the 2nd 75 yard TD, but on the first one to DJ nobody mentioned this but Malcom Jenkins blew that play, if he stays at home in the center Fitz does not throw that ball. As soon as DJ made his cut to the center Jenkins ran up like he was cutting off the play to intercept the ball and DJ ran right past him.

Comment

The Jax TD set the table for the entire game. If there was one thing you didn’t want to happen, it was that. I’m shocked they allowed it.

Comment

at least he covers better.

Comment

I don’t think so. He tackles well, but he covers like a safety.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              I don’t think so. He tackles well, but he covers like a safety.
              That tackle attempt on Howard was very Nnamdi-like
              “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Howard doesn't strike me as particularly easy to tackle. At least Darby caught the easy pick.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                  Howard doesn't strike me as particularly easy to tackle. At least Darby caught the easy pick.
                  I would understand if he tried and was pushed off or whatever. He basically didn't even try. he gave him that "ole bullshit".
                  Last edited by nerd; 09-17-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X