Phillies Are A Fucking Disgrace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillies Are A Fucking Disgrace

Time to start firing people and the honeymoon is over with Harper too. Time for the mother fucker to deliver.

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
    Time to start firing people and the honeymoon is over with Harper too. Time for the mother fucker to deliver.
    How are you going to pressure a guy half way though the first year of a 13 year contract.
    Last edited by 1960; 07-13-2019, 11:09 PM.

Comment

With a real manager who calls him out.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
      How are you going to pressure a guy half way though a 13 year contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
        With a real manager who calls him out.
        I think the president and the GM are the real problems.

Comment

How are you going to pressure a guy half way though the first year of a 13 year contract.
          Because he da 330 million dialar man and needs to STEP da FUCK UP

Comment

EXCEPT FOR HOSKINS AND REALMUTO THEY'RE UNWATCHABLE. WHAT A LET DOWN FROM THE EXPECTATIONS OF WHAT THIS TEAM WAS SUPPOSED TO BE.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

BECAUSE HE SIGNED A 330 MILLION DOLLAR CONTRACT.....
              STOP WITH THE PRODUCT IN YOUR HAIR AND HIT THE FUCKIN BALL.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I think the president and the GM are the real problems.
                Bingo.

Comment

This season is over. The starting pitching is shot. The hitting is too inconsistent. This entire organization is flawed. The best thing that can happen at this point is for them to quit on Coco Nuts again and get back to focusing on playing Fortnite in the clubhouse. They shouldn't be making any moves because they have too many holes to fill. If anything, they need to take this opportunity to try and move players like Jay Bruce and try to get prospects while his stock is high.

Comment

I felt like a complete fool last night

I gave up on this shit team a couple weeks ago, but after the rest of the All Star break, coupled with the fact they were playing the fucking douchebag Natinals (sic), I relented to see if they could hop back into the race.

So I watched; and after a few hours realized once again what a no heart bunch of assholes comprise this loser of a team.

And it’s all set up by Shit for Brains Sweet Ass Gabe. You just knew this was another “L” when the dipshit orders a steal of third just before Franco’s tater. Why, because you have a little card that says it’s a good play? You God damn fucking moron.

It’s really hard to see why anyone would want to play for him. He just sets the table for indifference and poor play.

I’ll let the remaining idiots in their number 3 jerseys root for the home team today. Maybe I’ll do reruns of Ice Road Truckers. Alex Debogorsky never takes a play off.
                    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Nola is back in form over the last month or so and deserved better last night, but you certainly appear to be right about the rest of the rotation.

Additionally, the team's brainless trust seems to believe a closer isn't a priority.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I’m wondering if Neris is still objectively the best closer in baseball.

Comment

Where is that moron? I can't wait for the phils to go on a tear once they are so far back it won't matter. We'll hear from him then.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                            Where is that moron? I can't wait for the phils to go on a tear once they are so far back it won't matter. We'll hear from him then.
                            Phils won today!!

Comment

Did you miss the game today? The Phils have the rich man's Matt Chapman at third base. The Braves will have to go on a tear to catch them.

Comment

Working...
                              X