Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about the Raptors fans cheering the KD injury?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about the Raptors fans cheering the KD injury?

But Santa Claus!!
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Fuck Santa Claus!!!

what about Michael Irvin?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Then again, Irvin’s injury wasn’t one to cheer. It was too funny!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

But then

"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

It's funny how some people including media is so quick to jump all over an entire fanbase for a few idiots.

Take the game the other night. I am sure some fans noticed immediately that KD got hurt but most of the 20000+ fans were reacting to the fact that they believed it was a steal, a turn over and the Raps were on a fast break for a thunderous dunk to come and that was what they were cheering.

When most had calmed down from the play, they noticed the extent of the injury and were clapping and cheering for KD. Yes the Raps players were helping calm the fans down but the adrenaline was pumping.

I doubt too many had malicious intent to it. You know who did have malicious intent, the fucking MEDIA and players in the NBA questioning KD's heart, injury and legacy and KD being stupid enough to listen to the stupid ass media and putting himself at risk to prove something. He didn't need to prove anything to anyone. Now look, will never be the same and proved nada!

PS this is not directed to anyone on this thread posting more so to what the media has been saying the last few days. Even the Santa shit was a few fans not 70k+ and is still talked about today sheesh
        Last edited by Spartan92; 06-12-2019, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Not to be a contrarian (who, me?), but.......

pretty much everyone at Franklin Field that day was booing the pathetic Santa that day. Not that it really mattered at all.

You’ll just have to take the word of this old guy about it, or you could look up the true story.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Definitely will take your word OB but there wasn't 70k pelting him with snowballs as people keep mentioning. The booing ya I will defer to you Sir

Comment

The only reason everyone wasn’t throwing snowballs.....

Was that not everyone was within throwing range.

If we meet at a game, I’ll tell you the entire story. It’s rather involved as it includes a terrible Iggles team, Joe Kuharich, Jerry Wolman, and some drunk young man plucked from the stands to be Santa at the last minute.

Comment

Classless. It's been criticized by the media here pretty harshly.
                Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Detroit game this year, be there! Love to see ya!
                  Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

will be at the Buffalo game for sure, sitting with Ken and the gang

Comment

and there is the part the media leaves out, a fake Santa pulled from the stands at the last second that has no clue what he is doing. Classic

Comment

RAPTOR FANS ARE GETTING ME TO ROUT FOR THE EVIL EMPIRE TO COME BACK AND WIN THIS THING, JUST TO SEE THEM CRY LIKE THE BRUINS FANS DID LAST NIGHT.

BUT RAPTORS ARE GOING TO WIN.
                        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I'm rooting for 7.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                            RAPTOR FANS ARE GETTING ME TO ROUT FOR THE EVIL EMPIRE TO COME BACK AND WIN THIS THING, JUST TO SEE THEM CRY LIKE THE BRUINS FANS DID LAST NIGHT.

BUT RAPTORS ARE GOING TO WIN.
                            Deer, you are always a pretty even keel guy, what are Raps fans doing to annoy you? Just curious as I respect your opinion and you always call it as you see it.

Comment

You're kinda annoying right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X