Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smg View Post
    I'm still stunned, dem mutherfuckers was down 0-2 and won 4 straight
    GS 1 point dawgs @ Raps on Thursday. Odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      GS 1 point dawgs @ Raps on Thursday. Odd.
      GS never covers the spread even at home

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        Dynasty
        NAH....ONE AND DONE.... G.S. THE BETTER TEAM, BUT I THINK RAPTORS PLAY OVER THEIR HEADS AND WIN SERIES IN 6... IMO.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          NAH....ONE AND DONE.... G.S. THE BETTER TEAM, BUT I THINK RAPTORS PLAY OVER THEIR HEADS AND WIN SERIES IN 6... IMO.
          If that happens I will fuck a fat ugly women in broad daylight on 15th and market

Comment

SO SAME OL SAME OL HUH?

Comment

If that happens I will fuck a fat ugly women in broad daylight on 15th and market
              WHy would you do it again?

Comment

IT'S WHAT HE LIKES TO PAY FOR.

Comment

Originally posted by ThreeHeadedMonster View Post
                  WHy would you do it again?
                  Because I will win a lot of money and would be so damm happy and doing anything wild

Comment

SAVE YOUR MONEY SMEEEGGMMAA. ONE WIN AWAY FROM A ROLL WITH A FUGLY CHUBBY DOWNTOWN.

EDIT TO ADD: AND I THINK WE ALL NEED PICTURES, AND A VIDEO FOR PROOF.
                    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 06-08-2019, 09:33 AM.

Comment

You called it. I have to give credit where it's due. The raptors are a shit team surrounding a star and they are going to get it done.

Comment

NOT OVER YET. IF K.D. COMES BACK, EVEN AT 90% COULD TURN THE TIDE.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                          NOT OVER YET. IF K.D. COMES BACK, EVEN AT 90% COULD TURN THE TIDE.
                          KD not coming back and even if he does doubt he is near 90% or even in game shape.. Hasn't practiced or played on over 30 days can't just come back and be elite

Comment

SMEEEGGGMMAAAAA....COME OUT AND
                            PLAAAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                              You called it. I have to give credit where it's due. The raptors are a shit team surrounding a star and they are going to get it done.
                              The same Raptors team won 59 games with Derozan instead of Leonard, and no Gasol. If that's a shit team.....

TOR is better then you seem to understand.

Comment

Na

Comment

Working...
                                X