Iggs bringing in another WR for a workout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iggs bringing in another WR for a workout

Perriman...former 1st rounder cut by Ravens...

I guess the Ravens are a culture fit for what we're going for. When's the Maclin visit? Without Alshon, this group is terrifyingly similar to 2016.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
      Perriman...former 1st rounder cut by Ravens...
      I guess you and Dev can now see what even the Eagles organization also sees that the WR position is a slight concern (moreso DEV)
      Last edited by Spartan92; 09-10-2018, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
        I guess the Ravens are a culture fit for what we're going for. When's the Maclin visit? Without Alshon, this group is terrifyingly similar to 2016.
        dont say that Dev will kill you God forbid you point out the world champs could possibly have a weak position group and do what a real organization does and tries to improve it omg the horror

Comment

Perriman's hands stink and he never got the full playbook down in Baltimore.

They have a guy like Jordan Lasley (who is underrated and Josh Rosen's top weapon at UCLA) making Perriman expendable.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
            Perriman's hands stink and he never got the full playbook down in Baltimore.

They have a guy like Jordan Lasley (who is underrated and Josh Rosen's top weapon at UCLA) making Perriman expendable.
            the point I am making is the Eagles know they have an issue at WR - maybe Alshon is not progressing as they thought and they are not comfortable with what they have Braxton Miller now working out Perriman you will see a move at WR book it - not sure Braxton is the answer and doubt Perriman is but they will keep their eyes open for a #3 WR
            Last edited by Spartan92; 09-10-2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

what?

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
              the point I am making is the Eagles know they have an issue at WR - maybe Alshon is not progressing as they thought and they are not comfortable with what they have Braxton Miller now working out Perriman you will see a move at WR book it - not sure Braxton is the answer and doubt Perriman is but they will keep their eyes open for a #3 WR
              ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                I guess you and Dev can now see what even the Eagles organization also sees that the WR position is a slight concern (moreso DEV)
                It's a concern if Jefrey's is out for a significant period of time. My issue is when someone wants to give up on a new guy after a game

Comment

this is unforunately true. slightly better though. even without jeffery agholor has pulled his head out of his ass since 2016, and wallace is better than a guy like DGB. but yeah...it is a concern.

Comment

And now Corey Coleman as well...

Comment

A lot of talented guys who couldn't learn a playbook.
                      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

yeah

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                        A lot of talented guys who couldn't learn a playbook.
                        these two are Bs for sure and possibly Js

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                          these two are Bs for sure and possibly Js
                          The point you and Dev need to understand is if the team is bringing in so many WR don't u think they are a little worried about the position as I have been saying??

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                            It's a concern if Jefrey's is out for a significant period of time. My issue is when someone wants to give up on a new guy after a game
                            Now brining in Coleman for a look.. Don't you think the team has possibly see enough to know they need help or are we smarter than the execs and coaches? WR Is a weakness and the front office is proving my point

Comment

The Bills cut Coleman for goodness sakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X