Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what are you blathering about?

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
    The point you and Dev need to understand is if the team is bringing in so many WR don't u think they are a little worried about the position as I have been saying??
    If the eagles need Breshawd Perriman and Corey Coleman to save their season, we're already fucked. SUSP.

Comment

Exactly ... they're looking for something better than Marcus fucking Wheaton ... not exactly a high bar
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
        If the eagles need Breshawd Perriman and Corey Coleman to save their season, we're already fucked. SUSP.
        That's my point that's how bad our WR corp is as a group that they have to look at these bums duh

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
          Now brining in Coleman for a look.. Don't you think the team has possibly see enough to know they need help or are we smarter than the execs and coaches? WR Is a weakness and the front office is proving my point
          No dummy, they have 2 wideouts who may be out for an extended period of time. My problem is with the geniuses saying to give up on Mike Wallace after one game
          Last edited by dev_32; 09-10-2018, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            No dummy, they have 2 wideouts who may be out for an extended period of time. My problem is with the geniuses saying to give up on Mike Wallace after one game
            Ya dummy and who we have on the current roster isnt good enough you stooge and if you think we can be good enough with what we have with our #1ojt for maybe longer and you think Wallace is good enough then you got issues.. And aggs 8 catches for less than 40 yards Jesus we laugh at Dak and Beasley had better stats.. Alshon opens up field for aggs ever thought about that so if Alshon is out for a while YES we suck at receiver bud

Comment

I'm only following this loosely, but it seems like your only purpose at this point is to own DEV on the fact that you think the WRs suck more than he does.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                I'm only following this loosely, but it seems like your only purpose at this point is to own DEV on the fact that you think the WRs suck more than he does.
                Not really moreso the fact that he thinks we are fine at the position when clearly we are not. Wallace isn't the issue I dint think he is great or that much of an upgrade over smith my issue if everyone reads form the beginning is wr is not deep enough it is a weak point on our roster right now especially if Alshon is out longer and my main point was God forbid an injury to the position we are fucked

Comment

Your stupidity is giving me a headache, so congrats on that.

You said "outside of Jefrey and Agholor our WRs suck". I said give them some time, because we've only played one fucking game. I'm quite confident if Alshon was only going to be out another week, then these shit bags they are trying out would not be brought in.
                  Last edited by dev_32; 09-10-2018, 08:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                    Your stupidity is giving me a headache, so congrats on that.

You said "outside of Jefrey and Agholor our WRs suck". I said give them some time, because we've only played one fucking game. I'm quite confident if Alshon was only going to be out another week, then these shit bags they are trying out would not be brought in.
                    My point was Wallace wasnt the focus of my argument it was the WR crops at a whole outside of those two yes not singling Wallace specifically it was our depth for fuck sakes.. Ok Dev you win we are stacked we have the best wr group in the league and the best 53 players in the league don't need to ever upgrade anywhere in our roster your right congrats brother peace
                    Last edited by Spartan92; 09-10-2018, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Bro, give it a rest. You’re gonna have an aneurysm. Let’s just give Foles and the WRs some time together before we completely panic and say they all suck.

Comment

This

Comment

Pats signing Coleman

I guess we'll see him in the Super Bowl then...(not for your specifically Dev)

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                            I guess we'll see him in the Super Bowl then...(not for your specifically Dev)
                            As long as 12 is the QB they historically are in the superbowl better than 50% of the years he plays so ya other than JAX and KC not sure there are many team out there that will scare the Patriots. They have an easier road in a weak AFC than the World Champs to get back to the dance so we may see Coleman play in a superbowl lol jokes peace boys lets put this to rest and just cheer for the Birds I'll swallow my pride and take the hit and say my bad

Comment

Working...
                            X