• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles are going to be fine

Peters is the biggest concern imo.

I agree

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    Peters is the biggest concern imo.
    saw JP after the game and said he tweaked his ankle in practice and it flared up during the game, hopefully it is not too bad, they pulled him early so hopefully he did not aggravate it too much.
    Last edited by Birdwatcher; 09-16-2018, 06:10 PM.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I also agree

I think the WRs are the biggest concern. They've shown that the offense can roll without Peters. It's hard to compare rookie Wentz with 2017 Wentz, but he was a lot better with Jeffery in the lineup. I think Foles is really missing him too. It's also not good to have Kamar Aiken playing in place of the guy who was supposed to replace Torrey Smith.

Comment

Vaitai isn't going to cut it for the entire season. Jeffery is coming back.

Comment

I'd like to have Peters back, but I didn't really think a return to form for him was a given in 2018. Big V isn't ideal, but he was good enough for 13 games last season.

I think the biggest concern is just for Jeffery to come back sooner than later. Over the next couple of weeks having either Jeffery or Wentz would be nice. If they're both out for two more weeks, we could be looking at a 2-2 start.

Comment

The Colts have looked okay...same for Tennessee, but 3-1 is very realistic no matter who plays, IMO

Comment

I agree. But with both of those guys out, I don't see any of the 2017-style blowouts that we typically had against inferior teams

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                I agree. But with both of those guys out, I don't see any of the 2017-style blowouts that we typically had against inferior teams
                You are correct. Plus, I’d love to have Carson be able to find some chemistry with his receivers (including AJ) before the Minny game...these next 2 weeks could really provide that

Comment

Working...
                X