Eickhoff ... really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree with what?

I wouldn’t have pulled him in the first either.

I’m talking about the 4th.........

Walk, home run, walk. Only a fucking clueless asshole like Gabe doesn't remove him right there. So the next guy hits tater #5 and it’s basically Goodnight Irene for the Phils.

If you agree that he should have been left in to give up homer #5, then you may as well move in with St Joes Boy.
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I cracked the code:

OB = Angelo Cataldi

Comment

I agree that last night's game wasn't worth losing sleep over.

Leaving Hawkalum out of this, what would pulling Eickhoff have really gotten the Phillies? Another 1/3 inning of Ranger Saurez?

3/4 pitchers were terrible last night. If they get swept I'll worry, but they're 7-1-2 since the beginning of May and they have the second-best record against >.500 teams in the NL. Realistically they can't compete with the Dodgers but I'm not down on the Phillies right now.

Comment

OK, I can agree with that but......

I stand firmly behind my rant about Kapler. The guy is miles from being ready for prime time.
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I'm not sure what on the open market puts you over the top either. Madbum or Robbie Ray? Bauer? I mean, personality aside, they're all nice pitchers but none are lighting the world on fire either.

They really need some injury luck.

Comment

Working...
            X