Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brown just said Bridges would have played immediately...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown just said Bridges would have played immediately...

...Smith won't, needs to develop. Wow, not sure what to make of this. Sounds horrible on the surface.

Also says they are trying to attract stars....not sure how this trade helps. Maybe playing time?

it’s simple. He needs that pick to trade to the Spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      it’s simple. He needs that pick to trade to the Spurs.
      Yeah, this can't be it

Comment

Leonard has Andrew Bynum written all over him.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
          ...Smith won't, needs to develop. Wow, not sure what to make of this. Sounds horrible on the surface.

Also says they are trying to attract stars....not sure how this trade helps. Maybe playing time?
          Apparently this move saves over 1.5 million. I’m sure this also has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
            Leonard has Andrew Bynum written all over him.
            He does sound like bad news. This is horrible from all angles.

Maybe we sit Smith for a year, throw some VR goggles on him, and promise everyone he's the next Jason Tatum

Comment

Brown didn't beat around the bush, they're 'star hunting'. That pick is a very good asset. It wouldn't shock me if the pick is moved in the coming months.

Comment

Are we really discussing the Browns?
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I'm not crazy about selling the farm for one year of Leonard and I don't know what happened with him and the Spurs but he's not Andrew Bynum. Bynum only played basketball so he could buy cars. Leonard is an elite basketball player. If you can somehow convince him to sign an extension in connection with a trade, then you do whatever you have to do to make it happen.

Or if they think he'll fall in love with Philly like so many other athletes do and his connection with Brown makes the year worth the gamble, then maybe you do it. He seems set on LA though.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X