Please watch tonight’s “we the fans: Dallas” episode

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please watch tonight’s “we the fans: Dallas” episode

The majority of this episode is the Eagles week 11 game at Dallas. All their cock roach piece of shit loser insecure fans constantly reminding eagles fans “how many Super Bowls you have ZERO ZERO ZERO!!”

Shove this SHINY NEW CAR SMELL Lombardi up your mother Fucking pathetic COCKROACH ASSES FOREVER, YOU PIECES OF FUCKIN SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

37-9 in Jerruh’s world, you gutless heartless QUITTERS.

Edited to add: This is not directed to the few cool fans they showcased like the Veteran or big brother or dude who got wrecked in BMX crash. Just the couple meatheads. I’m not a monster)
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-12-2018, 09:36 PM.

I happended to glance at the tv tonite at my local legion and told the bartender to get that crap outta here.

Comment

World Champion, Philadelphia Eagles

Comment

It’s actually so much fun watching their despondency and devastation down the stretch.

Oh the beer tastes so good tonight!

Comment

Fuck them too

Comment

what were parades like in the 90s? Did they have the technology?

Comment

Dallas parade video

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
                what were parades like in the 90s? Did they have the technology?
                Only Dallas parade of note ended up with our president getting assassinated.

Comment

The Irish George is strong in you

Comment

Visited Dealey Plaza in 1996

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Dallas parade video

Same year as the James Willis-Troy Vincent hookup to seal the upset. The Plaza needs to be on one of those Haunted History shows, never experienced anything like it, Book Depository was like stepping back to that day. But looking over the picket fence on the knoll was the capper. Fatal shot fired from there, no doubt.

Dallas definitely embraces its notorious past, there is a bar called Lee Harvey’s and a place called the Ruby Room.

Comment

I went "ah fuck" when I surfed on it last night

but then, as you've noted, found myself laughing at their bitch whining.

But that was tolerable for maybe 3 minutes.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Nah. That’s just low hanging fruit.

Comment

i loved the part where that cockroach wine shop owner from BOSTON was all wasted in the parking lot after we smoked them saying 'if the eagles and patriots play in the super bowl.....what do I do?? I guess I root for the eagles? Nahhhh, i can't do that!! i hate them!'

SUCK IT!

The wedding between the 2 dude cowboy fans will surely make IG's dallass week montage, n'est-ce pas??!
                          Last edited by Ellsworth; 04-13-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X