No announcement yet.

Sudefeld's left arm in an air cast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Provided he's still got gas in the tank all i know is he'd be a better insurance policy than cody kessler, Sammy Sleeves, the NW rookie, or anybody we'd sign off the street right now.

with his arm and Jackson the D would have to respect the home run threat.

Lurie gave the OK for Vick and he's still the guy who would have to sign off on Kaepernick.

Comment

The Eagles were road favorites in the NFC championship game the season before they signed Vick.

Comment

Vick was brought in for one reason only at the time and it was to run the wildcat when the wildcat was popular. He was the prototypical wildcat QB could run, tuck and launch the ball. At the time, I believe McNabb was still entrenched as the starter.

Anyone remember just how bad Vick looked that 1st year just trying to run he would trip over his own feet for being out of football for so long. What makes anyone think that Kap being away from the game 3-4 years would just magically be football ready? They guy wasn't very good when he was ready imagine what he would look like now yikes.

It's all nice and fine that people call for the guy but I doubt he would even be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
          Provided he's still got gas in the tank all i know is he'd be a better insurance policy than cody kessler, Sammy Sleeves, the NW rookie, or anybody we'd sign off the street right now.

with his arm and Jackson the D would have to respect the home run threat.

Lurie gave the OK for Vick and he's still the guy who would have to sign off on Kaepernick.
          Bottom line for me: Wentz needs to stay healthy for the first month of the season.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Bottom line if now the expectation is to win a Championship. The only way that happens is with Carson healthy. Nick was a once in a lifetime deal.

Comment

Wentz is gonna beat Mahomes for MVP.

Comment

I agree with everything you are saying about Kaep (unless he would still want starter money to back up Wentz). But this is a SB caliber team on paper and the media circus it would bring scares me to death.
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

If Kaeperick was good enough to offset the self-created shit pile he brings to the mix, he'd have been signed by somebody a long time ago.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

There might be a deal for a career backup with some experience out there but I'm thinking Howlo figures Kessler is further along in the Eagles offense than anyone he can trade for from a team that has an extra veteran.

And that guy is not likely that much better than Kessler.
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      If Kaeperick was good enough to offset the self-created shit pile he brings to the mix, he'd have been signed by somebody a long time ago.
                      Agreed 1000%

Comment

Working...
                      X