• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this Chip Gilkey or what?
    Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

http://www.nbcsports.com/philadelphi...fending-eagles

Comment

He looks great considering I saw him lose both legs during a covert mission to Iraq on Days of Our Lives.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          No there won't ... that's fucking silly.

And has nothing to do with sneering at the nitwit notion that the team isn't severely diminished by the loss of a guy who plays the most important position on offense and is in the conversation for best player in the league this year.

By the way ... the fact that they are severely diminished by lack of Wentz does not mean those who view this with the impact it deserves are not rooting for Foles and hoping he gets his groove.
          The negativity is what is silly. Does any of this whining do anything to get Wentz back? Nope, so enjoy the ride that we don’t get to go on all that often lately. Two home games from the super bowl against good but not great teams.

Comment

The only whining here is you making petulant complaints about people expressing logical and realistic concerns regarding Wentzlessness.

And again ... expressing those concerns will not make that person root any less for the team to overcome the loss of that player or enjoy it any less, if it happens.

If fact, we might enjoy it more because we'll be so fucking pleasantly surprised.
            Last edited by slag; 01-10-2018, 07:51 PM.
            Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              I keep looking at it as 12 good quarters - that's all we need. Not sure it's entirely do-able, but if we've ever needed to see this team stitch 'em together, it's now.

I will say, if there's one thing we, as Eagles fans, deserve, it's knowing that it wouldn't be fucking easy.
              GREAT DEFENSE, GOOD SPECIAL TEAMS AND A GOOD RUNNING GAME, WITH AVERAGE PASSING YARDS MIXED IN, AND POSITIVE ON THE TURNOVER RATIO WILL GET IT DONE FOR THREE MORE GAMES. ABSOLUTELY DOABLE.
              "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Foles needs to run for 3 first downs. If he does, we win. Sport Metrics.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

The only whining here is you making petulant complaints about people expressing logical and realistic concerns regarding Wentzlessness.

And again ... expressing those concerns will not make that person root any less for the team to overcome the loss of that player or enjoy it any less, if it happens.

If fact, we might enjoy it more because we'll be so fucking pleasantly surprised.
                  The entire thing is a defense mechanism against being let down, I get it. I just think it has gone overboard. People are doing this because they think it will hurt less when they lose because they are on record saying the worst case will happen. I just think adjust your expectations to the reality and enjoy he fact they are still just two home games away from the Super Bowl.

Comment

No it isn't

It's a long-standing and deep-seated problem I've always had with my mother.

She was an overbearing tyrant who always made me eat lima beans ... calling me names when I tried to sneak them to the dog ... and giving me an inferiority complex.

I can't take it ... I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
                    Last edited by slag; 01-10-2018, 09:49 PM. Reason: typo
                    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

It's a long-standing and deep-seated problem I've always had with my mother.

She was an overbearing tyrant who always made me eat lima beans ... calling me names when I tried to sneak them to the dog ... and giving me an inferiority complex.

I can't take it ... I FUCKING CAN'T TAKE IT!!!
                      I acknowledge and support your discovery.

Comment

Working...
                      X