IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > IGGLEPHANS > Lyme Disease

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:33 PM   #1
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I was wondering where all the outrage is?

I mean a few months ago our own President felt it was neccessary speak out against such violence. He even went as far to cry Racism on a young black teen (even though we came to find out he was not nearly the innocent darling that the liberal media made him out to be). I just wanted to know where all the outrage is for the 3 sub humans that murdered an innocent white man because they were "bored" and wanted to shoot someone for fun? I wonder of Obama's internet is down

https://www.google.com/search?q=okla...&client=safari
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:34 PM   #2
Two Gap Penetrator
Grand High Exalted Mystic Ruler
 
Two Gap Penetrator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Posts:
Two Gap Penetrator is an unknown quantity at this point
Default lock it

over
Two Gap Penetrator is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:41 PM  
Posted in reply to Two Gap Penetrator's post "lock it"
#3
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Two Gap Penetrator View Post
over
Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
DJCon57
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Posts:
DJCon57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
Comical. Typical, but comical. God this country is doomed.
The country is doomed...because some people don't want to discuss if the President does or does not discuss specific murder cases to the public on an internet message board created to discuss an American football team based in Philadelphia.

I mean, that seems reasonable
DJCon57 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:41 PM  
Posted in reply to DJCon57's post starting "The country is doomed...because some..."
#5
Clemson Foreaker
 
Clemson Foreaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts:
Clemson Foreaker is on a distinguished road
Default this is an easy one

Since all white men are racists and enjoy the privilege of their whiteness the white race lost the right to comment on any issues involving race.
Clemson Foreaker is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 03:50 PM  
Posted in reply to Clemson Foreaker's post "this is an easy one"
#6
DJCon57
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA.
Posts:
DJCon57 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemson Foreaker View Post
Since all white men are racists and enjoy the privilege of their whiteness the white race lost the right to comment on any issues involving race.

What did that have to do with my post?
DJCon57 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #7
Melchior
 
Melchior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts:
Melchior is on a distinguished road
Default

How long have you been here? Why post this?
__________________
"If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike
Melchior is online now  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:43 PM   #8
Bardy
 
Bardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Joisey
Posts:
Bardy
Default

Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?


EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
__________________

Last edited by Bardy; 08-21-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Bardy is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:53 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#9
slag
 
slag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Enemy Territory
Posts:
slag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
__________________
Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
slag is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 12:54 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
#10
Susquehanna Birder
 
Susquehanna Birder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Valhalla
Posts:
Susquehanna Birder
Default

As long as it involves stupid gun laws.
__________________
"Please stop, they are not going to no fucking SB with Nick Foles." - Smegma
Susquehanna Birder is online now  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:00 PM   #11
slag
 
slag's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Enemy Territory
Posts:
slag is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Aside from the gun law component, the question was raised in Zimmerman of whether the initial confrontation was motivated by an illegitimate racial profile.

Here, based on what has been reported to date, the motivation was allegedly boredom, not race.

So, albeit for a different reason, like Bardy, I don't see what ScreamingEagle is equating.
__________________
Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.
slag is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:28 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
#12
wynnron123
 
wynnron123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston Texas
Posts:
wynnron123
Default I agree with this

Quote:
Originally Posted by slag View Post
Lemme get this straight ... you're suggesting that provoking a confrontation (as you put it) while on a neighborhood watch and shooting a guy in a struggle is worse than stalking a guy and shooting him in the back for no other reason than because you're "bored"?
This incident is worst than the Treyvon ordeal because we don't really know what happened. We do know that 3 teenagers were bored and wanted to kill some innocent person just for the hell of it.
wynnron123 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:44 PM  
Posted in reply to slag's post starting "Lemme get this straight ... you're..."
#13
Bardy
 
Bardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Joisey
Posts:
Bardy
Default

Wasn't suggesting it at all - but no DA decided not to press charges against these three kids, so there is no need for a public outcry. As I said, we have murders every day in this country - should the President public speak about every murder that occurs?

SE's post was ridiculous. Unlike the Trayvon case where all of the SE's came out in defense of the shooter, I haven't heard a single person defending these 3 kids and arguing that they should be freed.
__________________
Bardy is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:17 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#14
BIG JAY
 
BIG JAY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Illinois (Easton PA)
Posts:
BIG JAY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

To me, it is so very embarrassing that our street trash killed someone from another country. This is basically the stuff you read about...things that are going on in Egypt! What a freakin' shame...
BIG JAY is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:41 PM  
Posted in reply to Bardy's post starting "Ok - let's go there. 1. If the..."
#15
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardy View Post
Ok - let's go there.

1. If the three kids who did it were released from custody because of a stupid gun law that allows you to shoot to kill if you claim you were threatened, there would be outrage.

2. I believe that only the two black kids were charged with murder, while the third kid who is white has not (because he narced the minute he was arrested). So this may end up withoutrage afterall, but not the kind you are looking for.

3. Murders happen all the time in this country. What made the Trayvon case different is that the guy who killed him provoked the confrontation and then shot to kill. Not the same as the scenario you've posted about.

4. It is because of stupid gun laws that these three punks had guns to kill with in the first place - so I'm not sure what your point is?


EDIT: Just re-looked at the photo of the three kids - perhaps the third kid is not white - just lighter skinned than the other two - hard to tell int he photo I saw)
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 01:45 PM   #16
wynnron123
 
wynnron123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston Texas
Posts:
wynnron123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
No need for 4 paragraphs. I just want to know why our president doesn't think it's necessary to comment on a horrific crime such as 3 animals murdering a foreigner in the middle of the day because they were bored? Gun laws have nothing to do with this.
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
wynnron123 is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:07 PM  
Posted in reply to wynnron123's post starting "Well because no one is marching down..."
#17
Eagle In Ohio
 
Eagle In Ohio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sedgewick and Cedar
Posts:
Eagle In Ohio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DING, DING, DING, DING !!!!! WE HAVE A WINNER !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wynnron123 View Post
Well because no one is marching down the streets with hoodies on. What did you expect the president to do?

If the whites march down the streets and protest against this incident, don't you think the president wouldn't come out and make a speech to ease the tensions?
Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
__________________
The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill
Eagle In Ohio is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:13 PM   #18
SCREAMIN EAGLE
 
SCREAMIN EAGLE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: .
Posts:
SCREAMIN EAGLE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
Lead the charge, Screamin. Get all the White people together, put on baseball uniforms, and march with "We are Chris Lane" signs. However, as pointed out above, it took thousands of people moving heaven and earth for the authorites to even CHARGE Zimmerman, yet these kids were arrested right away. get the caucasian militia together, and stand up for you rights as Americans !! Don't let the Black man get away with this !!
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.
SCREAMIN EAGLE is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:17 PM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "I love all you clowns ding me as a..."
#19
TerpEagle
 
TerpEagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Ballmer Canny, Merlin
Posts:
TerpEagle
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist when I simply asked why our president had no comment on a crime that was commited on a man from a different country and how it possibly damage relationships with Australia.You fools should look in the mirror.
You wouldn't get questioned for having racial bias if you weren't so biased in your "reporting" and outrage along the lines of race.

When you post, most people know the general theme before they even read what you've written.
__________________
--
Your Retarded
TerpEagle is offline  
Unread 08-21-2013, 02:19 PM  
Posted in reply to SCREAMIN EAGLE's post starting "I love all you clowns ding me as a..."
#20
Maniac
 
Maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Mechanicsburg, PA
Posts:
Maniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
I love all you clowns ding me as a racist .
That would be because you brought up white and black in your post.

Everyone here knows what you're about. There was a time this garbage wasnt allowed here.
__________________
Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship
Maniac is offline  
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:07 PM.


Post Contents are owned by the posters. Use the "Contact Us" link to contact us for administrative issues. Original Artwork and other content copyright 2000-2007 by Raptor (mostly) and/or IGGLEPHANS