No announcement yet.

I can't help but like Pederson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now, not looking good. Too much crap going on. If anything changes I will let you know. I can always get down there last minute.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

alright play it by ear

hope to see ya down there before all is said and done. Keep Zubbs posted.
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
        I disagree. Look at the knee during the hit. Internal rotation plus valgus. Classic ACL injury mechanism.

When I get back to work tomorrow I'll talk to some docs and ask them what they think.
        Stick with your gut!
        --
        Your Retarded

Comment

I believe in Kelly Green's Law and that would get you to the same conclusion.

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
            Stick with your gut!
            Honestly, who cares? For me, the most important fact is Wentz is gone for the year.

Those who like to argue can enjoy arguing about how it happened.

I'm upset about this turn of events.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
              I believe in Kelly Green's Law and that would get you to the same conclusion.
              How can you look at the video of the shot to Wentz' knee and deny it did damage?
              --------

Comment

I just looked at it ... his RIGHT leg gets hammered ... not his left leg.

EDITED TO ADD: Which indicates to me that his left already had been injured.
                Last edited by slag; 12-11-2017, 06:09 PM.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  I just looked at it ... his RIGHT leg gets hammered ... not his left leg.

EDITED TO ADD: Which indicates to me that his left already had been injured.
                  Look at his left leg. It got hammered. I don't buy "non contact".
                  --------

Comment

Not what I saw

In fact ... his right leg gets hit directly and the other guy then lands on it

https://www.sbnation.com/2017/12/10/...eagles-vs-rams
                    Last edited by slag; 12-11-2017, 06:37 PM.

Comment

I agree that his right leg got hammered, but IMO BOTH of his legs got hammered on that play. Not buying "non contact".
                      --------

Comment

My understanding is that it happens a lot that way and its what happened to Watson in practice.

Comment

Rams linebacker Mark Barron has developed a reputation of going for Qb's legs- low hits like the one on Ben Roethlisberger and leading with his helmet like the hit on Cam Newton. Wentz had the ball in his left hand. Barron went for his knees instead of the ball/chest. He delivered a vicious hit on both of Wentz's knees and pinned them against his body so that when DE 97 Fox came up behind him he bent Wentz's knees and lower legs forwards the wrong way. It was almost like they practice this because it was setup perfectly. I understand that Wentz dove headfirst making him like any other runner on the field but I'll tell you this, if the same thing happened to Barron, I wouldn't feel sorry for him. I believe he didn't have to hit Wentz like that. Maybe not intentional but based on some of his previous games, maybe.

Comment

Working...
                          X