IGGLEPHANS  

Go Back   IGGLEPHANS > Igglephans Main Board

Unread 12-31-2017, 05:47 PM  
Posted in reply to TerpEagle's post starting "Are you self-owning? He didn't tear it..."
IronEagle
El-Correctomundo

IronEagle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerpEagle View Post
Are you self-owning? He didn't tear it by getting hit by a defender, he tore it by running according to multiple doctors and the head coach.

I'm happy for you that your prophecy has come true (not really) and that your purpose on Igglephans in 2017 has been fulfilled.
I'd still like to see somebody isolate the moment when he tore it. It should be possible, especially if it was non contact and there were no defenders around.
Unread 12-31-2017, 05:48 PM   #22
DEERSPINE GUY
LEGEND

SO HOW BOUT THAT JR. HOCKEY WIN VS. CANADA HUH. KIDS PLAYED WELL.
Unread 12-31-2017, 06:00 PM  
Posted in reply to DEERSPINE GUY's post starting "SO HOW BOUT THAT JR. HOCKEY WIN VS...."
The Duck

I don't want to see him fundamentally change the way he plays the game, but I would like to try to identify areas of greater risk and game plan to avoid certain situations. Between the fumble at Seattle and the injury in LA, I have it in my head that goal line situations are particularly dangerous. I don't want him playing running back down there anymore. If it's wide open, of course you take it. But no more running and cutting in traffic with a short field and guys bearing down on you.

And he does need to be taught the art of the slide. Though I think he's going to have a better understanding of that when he returns.
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-31-2017, 11:23 PM  
Posted in reply to The Duck's post starting "I don't want to see him fundamentally..."
Niin

Default Eagles QBs

To me it seems like good philly qbs never know how to slide correctly and injury is always just a step away...
Niin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-01-2018, 12:52 AM  
Posted in reply to Niin's post "Eagles QBs"
The Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niin View Post
To me it seems like good philly qbs never know how to slide correctly and injury is always just a step away...
Randall and McNabb both got hurt in the pocket. Wentz is the first I can recall who got hurt running. Sometimes shit just happens.
The Duck is offline   Reply With Quote