Iggs get #52 and a 2019 2nd rounder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    Patsies took our guy right before our pick..... Michel was who we were going after IMO
    I doubt it - I have a feeling they planned to trade out no matter what.

Comment

Exactly. Solder to LT and they're trying to TRADE Flowers? And, I think Shurmur will be a bust again. Barkley will be the go to RB and check down guy. Rookie playing a FULL NFL season and getting SMASHED 25+ times per game? Not worried about Big Blue.
      WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

They have to take either a QB or that G with the second pick tonight.

Comment

i don't think trading up in the 2nd is a possibility. this year, all they really did was slide down from 32 to 52. the swap of 132 for 125 doesn't mean much. let's say they try to use 125 to move up a few spots in the 2nd - they'll have essentially slid back from 32 to 45-50 while acquiring no additional picks in 2018.

maybe they could do what the saints did when they drafted kamara, and trade the 2019 2nd for a 2018 3rd. would 32 be worth 52 and a mid 3rd rounder? idk.
          Last edited by art vandelay; 04-27-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

eh less valuable for us

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
            Patsies took our guy right before our pick..... Michel was who we were going after IMO
            I'm not sure the Birds need/want an RB this draft with Ajayi, Clement, Smallwood/Pumpmee and possibly sproles as options. Gonna spend a year on the cheap riding the pine or really splitting up touches. I think when Ajayi leaves next offseason, they'll make a move.

That being said, I think the pats are gonna have a lot of fun using him.

Comment

i really didn't like the idea of an RB at #32. just sounded like a luxury move to me. maybe they could pick one at 52 since they have an extra 2nd next year. but i really think they're getting old fast on the DL, and need to restock in this draft.

Comment

How do you think Shurmur felt having to sit there and watch Darnold and Rosen pass by while Queeg Gettlemen stuck him with the Slack Jawed Yokel for two more years.

Comment

Wishing he was still an OC somewhere?
                  WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                  X