Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ennis is a disaster

Incompetent

They need to figure out something better than Greg Monroe. Guy can't hit a shot and gets zero love from the refs.
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
      Incompetent
      He’s pretty bad, but I think he’s hurt. I’d like to see Zhaire in there...

Comment

Zhaire didn't even dress last night. I don't like that they aren't giving him at least junk minutes that he could've had last night and especially game 2. From what little he played in the regular season, he certainly looks as if he belongs on an NBA court, and if you are going to invest in a player, certainly makes sense to give him some garbage time as opposed to Furkan who is 100% out of here in the offseason.

Comment

Why play trash players like Monroe and Ennis over guys like Bolden and Smith? Is Bolden hurt?

Comment

I don't mind Ennis & Monroe so much in important minutes, because both do have veteran experience that is preferred defensively. Bolden still gets himself in some bad positions and doesn't have the strength on the block that Monroe would. Ennis has actually been a defensive bright spot in his Sixers minutes, although offensively he's hit and miss. Don't quite understand the angst about him. He's a serviceable defensive sub that can hit an open jump shot...sometimes.

Comment

Working...
            X