This team stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team stinks

What a joke on both ends... Schwantz continues to prove his ability to create zero pass rush outside of the front 4 just making a play. Pederson is hilariously bad so far this year. 3rd and 3 and he does some bullshit play action when the entire world knows there's zero chance he runs the ball. Wentz has been mehh.... Expecting a lot of turnover on the roster next year and rightfully so. Graham won't be back. Neither will Peters

Originally posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    What a joke on both ends... Schwantz continues to prove his ability to create zero pass rush outside of the front 4 just making a play. Pederson is hilariously bad so far this year. 3rd and 3 and he does some bullshit play action when the entire world knows there's zero chance he runs the ball. Wentz has been mehh.... Expecting a lot of turnover on the roster next year and rightfully so. Graham won't be back. Neither will Peters
    I'm disappointed but they don't stink.

IMO they are decimated by injuries and Carson needs to stop smelling his farts.

Gotta draft with an objective toward replacing Sproles and Peters. LB also.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post

Also need an entire new secondary and some LBs. This team is a long way from being competitive again especially with Doug being a jackass.

Edit: Need another DE and DT
      Last edited by broadstreetparade; 11-18-2018, 07:13 PM.

Comment

The injuries have been crazy. I know there are other reasons as well but it seems like every play someone is slow to get up.

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
          Also need an entire new secondary and some LBs. This team is a long way from being competitive again especially with Doug being a jackass.

Edit: Need another DE and DT
          Do need not entire new secondary. DLine is very old. No way we're resigning Graham

Comment

I agree about injuries but what is out there right now at the moment stinks. They just don't have the players to compete with the Saints. Plain and simple

Comment

Nah this team stinks

Comment

Working...
              X