X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree on Saints...what about last week and the BS vs Cowboys...converting 2

2 3rd and 15 conversions inexcusable and that's scheme
    Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
    Schwartz scheme works with the right players. The d line we’re monsters last year and it covered up all of the weaknesses in the secondary. Schwartz isn’t the problem IMO they got lit up by one of the best offenses this league has seen probably since the Brady and moss with a practice squad secondary.

The offense scoring 7 points against one of the worst passing defenses in the league with wentz alshon agholar tate and ertz is garbage.

Comment

He is trash. He can not adjust his defensive scheme.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Please ... I'm not Johnny Come Lately on losing Reich and Flippy ... and you're avoiding the clear sarcasm of the question.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

PS - although I don't find everything he says to be the words of a Tibetan lama from the top of Mt. Football, someone told me that Jon Richie said on WIP that he thinks Wentz's mechanics are fucked up (implying DeFillippo is missed in that regard)
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
            PS - although I don't find everything he says to be the words of a Tibetan lama from the top of Mt. Football, someone told me that Jon Richie said on WIP that he thinks Wentz's mechanics are fucked up (implying DeFillippo is missed in that regard)
            Someone else pointed that out on Twitter. Can't remember who but said that he looks frustrated and has pretty thrown everything out the door that was working before.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

The guy to blame is Howie. He should have forced an experienced OC on Doug. His job is to be a heartless dick. Just like his stupid decision to bring Sproles back.
              Last edited by Maniac; 11-19-2018, 09:37 PM.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                The guy to blame is Howie. He should have forced an experienced OC on Doug. His job is to be a heartless dick. Just like his stupid decision to bring Sproles back.
                Who was available that late?

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  GCobb says Reich. At least it's not BS about the team quitting.

http://gcobb.com/2018/11/19/carson-w...ght-direction/

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                    Who was available that late?
                    Yeah, there's a real lack of experienced NFL OCs.

Comment

Yeah, there's a real lack of experienced NFL OCs.
                      Norm Turner got a job this year. Kinda makes me think the forward thinking talent pool was a little thin.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
                        Norm Turner got a job this year. Kinda makes me think the forward thinking talent pool was a little thin.
                        You'd take Groh over Norv?

Comment

You'd take Groh over Norv?
                          Norv was already hired. My point was it was so late we had no options. In most cases you would know if you were losing a coordinator. That NE crap screwed them.

Comment

What an opportune time for Cobb to write this article. Why didn’t he write it while Wentz’s accuracy percentage was over 73% for the year? And comparing him to a 17 year vet is just silly. Brees has ALWAYS been an accurate QB. It is true however that Wentz panicked and tried to make plays when there were none there. I don’t know who he saw when he threw that INT in the end zone.

Comment

Doug - Frank = Richie

As in Rich Kotite
                              John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Doug doesn’t have to depend on a wet playchart!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X