There are a lot of football experts on this bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are a lot of football experts on this bored

I especially love the talk about Wentz’s football mechanics being off. Do any of you guys have a camp coming up?

IF YA GO BACK AND LOOK AT HOW HE WAS PASSING BEFORE HE GOT HURT AND HIS THROWING MOTION NOW, IT'S DIFFERENT. NOT BY A BUNCH BUT HE IS DEFINITELY PROTECTED THAT LEG. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THESE AMATEUR EYES SEE.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

What strikes me as different

Originally posted by Drama Queen View Post
      I especially love the talk about Wentz’s football mechanics being off. Do any of you guys have a camp coming up?
      (I did not watch the saints game, I was traveling, saw the score, never watched any of it) is the last few weeks he's completely unwilling to scramble. He bought time last year, this year he's just a sitting duck. A full off season of work and not rehab will do him good. He seems to be really driven as a professional so I expect him to take a big step forward next year.

Comment

It's more about his mobility

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
        IF YA GO BACK AND LOOK AT HOW HE WAS PASSING BEFORE HE GOT HURT AND HIS THROWING MOTION NOW, IT'S DIFFERENT. NOT BY A BUNCH BUT HE IS DEFINITELY PROTECTED THAT LEG. AT LEAST THAT'S WHAT THESE AMATEUR EYES SEE.
        His improved completion percentage this year, from low 60s last year to nearly 70 this year suggests his mechanics are pretty good. I think he has not had enough time to regain full confidence in his knee and therefore is not as fast. He used to escape defenders last year, not at all this year. I think a healthy off season with the focus on football instead of rehab will bring him back to form next year. His scrambling stats are way down but I think he gets it back once he has enough time to get confidence in his knee back.
        The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

Why Flip is not in Philly now working with him is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            NOT BY A BUNCH BUT HE IS DEFINITELY PROTECTED THAT LEG.
            Pretty much what I'm thinking, too. If there's a change, it's possibly something mental driving it. Just a half second of pensiveness changes a lot.

Comment

A lot of doctors too.

Comment

I GUESS WITH IT LOOKING LIKE CARSON MAY BE OUT THE REST OF THE YEAR, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE SOME OF US KNOW OF WHAT WE SPEAK.
                Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-12-2018, 12:55 PM.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It's clear

that Wentz's back issues are part of the anatomical issues that are adversely affecting his mechanics.

See how I got both coach and doctor in there?
                  Last edited by slag; 12-12-2018, 01:19 PM.
                  Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I got your camp RIGHT HERE
                    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                      that Wentz's back issues are part of the anatomical issues that are adversely affecting his mechanics.

See how I got both coach and doctor in there?
                      Haha

... and don’t feel alone because I often wonder if people are trolling you.

Comment

And the mental part of the game is very big.

Comment

Florida man makes boring post

Comment

Georgia man wisely left Georgia.

Comment

How long since you've made a 'gayte?

I hope I haven't missed you. I'd hate to believe the rumors about your gender reassignment.

Comment

Working...
                              X