Confidential to Dee Ford

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confidential to Dee Ford

Way to cost a trip to the SB you fucking clown.
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

He’s a FA this year

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
    What a dumb fuck. He was a foot and a half over the line

Comment

In three point stance staring at the ball
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
        YUP. JUST RAPPIN ABOUT THAT DIFFERENT THREAD. IDIOT.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

One word...........

COACHING
          "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

I DISAGREE. COACHES CAN'T KEEP IDIOTS FROM SEEING THEY'RE LINED UP OFFSIDE. I MEAN HE WASN'T EVEN CLOSE. THEY TEACH THAT WHEN YOUR 7 YEARS OLD WHEN YA START PLAYING.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

That was soooooo bad....turrible.

As soon as the pass glanced off Gronk's hands and into the KC defender's mitts I was thrilled for a brief second as the game was essentially over...only to learn the jackass lined-up offsides by a country mile.

Unreal.

Comment

Working...
              X