X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linc section question

Hi all,

Long time reader - very rare poster

I have an opportunity to get seasons tickets in either section 204 or 206. The 204 seats are in the middle of the row (17,18). The 206 seats are at the end of the row (3,4)

Would you recommend one over the other? I'm leaning towards getting the seats in section 206 for the convenience of being near the end of the row (I'm an old guy with a bad knee and seems easier to be nearer the end of the row instead of stepping over a lot of people to get to seats)

Does either section have a distinct advantage over the other? Both seat choices are under the overhang, so nothing really that different between them as far as I know. I just don't know the stadium well enough, so I'm hoping one of you are familiar with these sections. I've been on the season ticket list for over thirty years and I really don't want to mess this up. I'm just excited to finally get tickets after such a long wait.

Hope you can let me know -

Hope to meet some of you at one of your infamous tailgates!

Thanks!

Can't answer your questions directly but maybe this'll help.

https://aviewfrommyseat.com/venue/Li...nancial+Field/
    YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

EITHER WAY IT'S A SHITLOAD OF STEPS. HARDER COMING DOWN AFTER BEING STIFF AND COLD AT THE END OF THE GAMES.

I SIT TOWARD MID SECTION. DEPENDS HOW MANY TIMES YOU WANT TO GET UP AND DOWN SITTING ON THE END TO LET EVERYONE GO BACK AND FORTH GETTING RID OF RENTED BEER.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Thanks for the replies!

Comment

Originally posted by nyeaglefan View Post
          Thanks for the replies!
          Congrats on getting em.

Comment

I'm in the top row of 204, and I like the view (it's a little closer to mid field). Being under the overhand is well worth the trudge up the steps.

206 is a fun section, though. You'll have Father Mike leading cheers, and I think it might be a little faster getting out at the end of the game.

Comment

I had tickets for eight years in 206, seats 3 and 4 as it happens. Being near the aisle is key.

I was also the under the overhang. Again, key. I was dry when people three rows below were getting wet.

206 (and 207) are unremittingly brutal to any fan in a visiting team jersey, women, children and old folks included. That being said folks are decent; they are there to see the game and cheer hard and loud.
              Last edited by RSE; 06-26-2019, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I went with the Section 206 (seats 3 & 4). I agree with you being near the aisle was key and it was great to hear from someone who had very similar seats. I am so looking forward to this season!

Comment

You are going to Love Sec 206, sitting in 205 myself since opening and 204,205,206 are a lot of the same sections as from the vet and they were the most fun. They hands down win the Eagles chant off with the end zone crowd!
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                  X