It’s so great to be a winner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s so great to be a winner

Had to travel to Bethesda today for an appointment in some fancy office building. Naturally, to dress for the occasion, I wore an Eagles sweatshirt.

Upon completing the appointment, I enter the elevator along with a women. She is wonderfully dressed with diamonds dripping from wherever they fit. She looks at me an goes, “let’s go birds birds” and lift up her hand for a high five. We slap hands and then break out in an Eagle’s chant!

Ahhhhhhhhh, life is good!
    "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

When she left the elevator

Originally posted by Overbrook View Post
    Had to travel to Bethesda today for an appointment in some fancy office building. Naturally, to dress for the occasion, I wore an Eagles sweatshirt.

Upon completing the appointment, I enter the elevator along with a women. She is wonderfully dressed with diamonds dripping from wherever they fit. She looks at me an goes, “let’s go birds birds” and lift up her hand for a high five. We slap hands and then break out in an Eagle’s chant!

Ahhhhhhhhh, life is good!
    Did you peek around the corner and say “world champs”

Comment

Ha ha, no. That guy is a total putz.

Obviously only an actor and not an Igglephan.

You or I might say, “world champs you fucking cockroach piece of shit. Crawl back to that shithole, Bumfuck Mississippi from which you crawled out. Oh, and your mother is one of 3 I’s stable of sluts.”

That would be a bit more “Philadelphia”.
      "It's not getting any smarter out there. You have to come to terms with stupidity, and make it work for you."

Comment

Working...
      X