So much for trading Foles.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So much for trading Foles.

Two horrible interceptions. I expected so much more from Suds.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Still needs some seasoning

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
    Two horrible interceptions. I expected so much more from Suds.
    but that bomb to Gibson shows some potential
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

I think that last one may have been on Treggs. Great play to Gibson, too...

Comment

Some good plays but overall disappointing. Poor decisions. Like why did he eat that last play?

Not ready for prime time. Based on the first half, Foles has to stay.

Comment

Ehh, one half of preseason...

I don’t want to dump Foles unless it’s for a 1st rounders anyhow.

Comment

FIRST PICK ON HIM, SECOND WAS NOT. HE'S GOT POTENTIAL. DO I THINK HE CAN JUMP IN AND START, NO. WE'LL SEE WHAT HE LOOKS LIKE LAST PRESEASON GAME.
            "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

If this wasn't a serious Superbowl contender, I'd be fine with Suds at 2. But with Wentz coming off an injury, I'll stick with Foles.. Gotta win two Lombardis before you can win three.

Comment

agreed.

wow it is ridiculous that anyone ever wanted sudfeld to start over foles.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  agreed.

wow it is ridiculous that anyone ever wanted sudfeld to start over foles.
                  Meh. Foles looked as shaky at the end of the last season as Sudfeld did tonight . Sudfeld may turn out to be great but I don't see the percentage in gambling on that with another Superbowl season on the line.

Unless you're getting a top ten pick which would make it interesting. Based on tonight, I think Suds needs seasoning. But I trust in Doug and Howie.
                  Last edited by Maniac; 08-10-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X