No announcement yet.

What if Poll. Kaepernick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C. Easily. Anyone who says A or B is a probable Flyers fan.

I'm not surprised NDSU_Eagle would be annoyed. I think he and thegodfather would be the only ones on the board.

Comment

No problem with it. Hopefully he wouldn't be playing anyway.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
        Actually Wentz's personality and respect he commands is biggest reason I think it would be fine.
        But would Wentz be ok with Kaepernick? That would be my biggest question.
        --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          But would Wentz be ok with Kaepernick? That would be my biggest question.
          Probably yes. He would work with him, but they would never be friends.
          I am sure some Eagles players dont like/respect Wentz and Wentz doesn't like/respect some of the Eagles players. Its still a job and you work with the people you are given.

I am just saying that the more mutual respect, friendship, team unity, the better a team seems to play. Division among teammates is surely not a optimal situation in anyone's opinion right?

Its commonsense, but you guys go ahead and disagree all you want.

Comment

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
            Probably yes. He would work with him, but they would never be friends.
            I am sure some Eagles players dont like/respect Wentz and Wentz doesn't like/respect some of the Eagles players. Its still a job and you work with the people you are given.

I am just saying that the more mutual respect, friendship, team unity, the better a team seems to play. Division among teammates is surely not a optimal situation in anyone's opinion right?

Its commonsense, but you guys go ahead and disagree all you want.
            Come to Philadelphia sometime! It is an historic city. You could get to see Wentz play football and take in some other cool things.

If you want to be adventurous, go to a gayte!
            --------

Comment

I think so. Prob won't faze him at all.
              "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Come to Philadelphia sometime! It is an historic city. You could get to see Wentz play football and take in some other cool things.

If you want to be adventurous, go to a gayte!
                I worked in several philly hospitals for 4 years. I liked working in philly and never had to venture into questionable places. Hated the airport.

Never been to a game there though.

Comment

Rams should take Kaepernick. Goff looked like shit again tonight.

Comment

you had to edit that?

Originally posted by NDSU_Eagle View Post
                    I disagree. Crap is polar opposite of Wentz.
                    He would be a disease in the locker room.
                    You are a disease on the board.
                    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                    May 7, 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                      You are a disease on the board.
                      You're welcome.

Comment

I have a feeling the vast majority of NFL players dont care about kaeperniks political agenda. Its the owners who have the problem.
                        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

C of course.

An Eagles fan through all the ups and downs.
                          Let's hope for more ups.

Comment

I don't think the owners really care about his agenda, they just care about fans' reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by J_Cuz31 View Post
                              I have a feeling the vast majority of NFL players dont care about kaeperniks political agenda. Its the owners who have the problem.
                              The players see Kaep as a player who is getting shafted. Whatever team signs him will curry favor among the players. I would like the Eagles to be the team that gives him a shot.

Comment

yeah i think youre right about them thinking he is getting shafted for kneeling during the anthem. I meant as far as the politics of the situation are concerned most players couldnt give a shit.

As for the owners, while they are certainly claiming they dont want to alienate some segment of their fanbase there is a large chunk of NFL owners who PERSONALLY take exception to Kaepernicks agenda. Shitbags like Dan Snyder, Jerry Richardson and Bob McNair come to mind.
                                "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                                X