Did anyone over there hear Pederson’s PC today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone over there hear Pederson’s PC today

Supposedly, according to Cody Benjamin, in an article on CBS Sportsline, he left open the possibility of benching Foles if the Eagles are sputtering on offense. “It’s a one game season so who knows?”

But

He also said Nate Sudfeld won't get ANY reps in practice.
    Last edited by AgendaPolice; 01-02-2018, 03:03 PM. Reason: Forgot the D in Sudfeld

Comment

I would have no problem putting Sudfeld in if we were down 21-0 or so in the 4th quarter.

He's no Carson Wentz, but his passes looked much better that Foles.

Not much film on him, and he has nothing to lose, so he probably doesn't feel the pressure.
      Will you shut up, man!

Joe Biden

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        Supposedly, according to Cody Benjamin, in an article on CBS Sportsline, he left open the possibility of benching Foles if the Eagles are sputtering on offense. “It’s a one game season so who knows?”
        He also said Nick Foles is my guy End of Story.

Comment

I can 100% guarantee that if Sudfeld plays it will be really bad in all respects.

Comment

this. it would be like matt barkley against the giants in 2013. as bad as foles has been the past two weeks, he's not that bad of a QB.

Comment

If we're seeing Sudsy, we're already screwed.

Comment

Yeah, if it's 21-0 in the 4th, they might as well put one of us in...
                "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Next thing you're going to tell us is that Dougie's reviewing games tapes from 2013 to try and fix the problem.......oh wait.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ick-foles-2013

Comment

If down 21-0 you need to be putting in...

Originally posted by jimbo View Post
                    I would have no problem putting Sudfeld in if we were down 21-0 or so in the 4th quarter.

He's no Carson Wentz, but his passes looked much better that Foles.

Not much film on him, and he has nothing to lose, so he probably doesn't feel the pressure.
                    Johnny Walker 'cause you are done so might as well be numb.
                    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Whoop de do ... Gomer told the truth when he should have laid some coach-speak bullshit about Foles being his man, come hell or high water.

Rookie mistake ... shit happens.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Actually, I don't hate this ... assuming he's looking to gear his game plan to what Foles is better at.

Comment

I'm not sure it wouldn't be easier to just ask him what he comfortable throwing. Chip Kelly's goofy offense and MVP McCoy and his 2100+ total yards in the backfield means the defenses were scheming their offense differently. I think he's overthinking this. I get Foles has been sub-par for awhile but to go back four years? Ugh. It sounds desperate. I'm sure I'm overreacting. I'd rather not hear from the coach until next Sunday at this point.

Comment

It's aaaight ... if he's just looking at what he ran good from that offense for which the current playbook has similar shit.

But, yes, he should also simply fucking ask him what he likes.

Comment

The problem is that the 2018 model Nick Foles has a couple arm injuries and concussions that the 2013 model didnt.
                              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                              X