Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cried like a baby

And I don’t care who knows it

No shame brother. I cried for the fans, players, and relatives that passed away without witnessing this amazing win. Damn it feels good.
    Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

There's no shame in that at all. I did the same thing.

Comment

I’m crying right now. Cannot stop. Won’t stop.

Glad I took today off. Pouring a screwdriver as we speak. Gonna soak in every single second of WIP and 97.5 that I can and cry every fucking time a caller breaks down.

Jesus CHRIST this is amazing. I’m cryin right now just typing this.

WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 02-05-2018, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Definitely shed some tears

Of pure joy. When that clock hit zero, I couldn't help but look at the TV for a few seconds like a deer in the headlights before the fam and I went berserk.

Loving WIP this morning. Some of the calls have me sweating from the eyeballs. It all still seems like a dream. But each time I hear Merrill's call it seems more real.
          "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I was good until I saw Graham crying, then my 5 year old said "Daddy they did it." Lost it then. Congrats fellas, it was worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              I’m crying right now. Cannot stop. Won’t stop.

Glad I took today off. Pouring a screwdriver as we speak. Gonna soak in every single second of WIP and 97.5 that I can and cry every fucking time a caller breaks down.

Jesus CHRIST this is amazing. I’m cryin right now just typing this.

WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Beat the hangover, keep on drinking brother!!! WORLD CHAMPS WOOHOO!!!!
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by broadstreetparade View Post
                SO DID I BRO SO DID I.
                "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Once the strip sack happened it set in and I lost it. Zubs was there, Susq and his son had a moment. It was surreal.

Comment

WAS BALLIN ALL OVER CB'S SHOULDER LIKE A TWO YEAR OLD. SONOFABITCH....

FUCKIN CHAMPS.

FUCKIN CHAMPS.

Comment

U know somethin Bro

weird,, No tears,,I was truly happy but it was out of my system,,and I wasnt drunk!
                      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                      "BFTR"

Comment

same my wife was like you didn't even cry when you married me hahahahhhaa

Comment

Once the strip sack happened it set in and I lost it. Zubs was there, Susq and his son had a moment. It was surreal.
                          amazing father son story!!!

Comment

JUST TEXTED BIRDER.. TOUCHES MY HEART THAT HIM AND HIS SON HAVE BEEN LIVNG THE EAGLES LIFE, LIL BIRDERS ENTIRE LIFE, TO BE ABLE TO HAVE THIS IS AMAZING. I NEVER HAD A SPORTS RELATIONSHIP WITH MY DAD. WE WENT TO A FEW GAMES BUT NOT WHAT THEY HAVE TOGETHER.

MY HEART IS SMILING FOR THE TWO OF THEM.
                            Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 02-05-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

I’m on my 5th. No bullshit. Head still POUNDING

Comment

Working...
                              X