Nick Foles got it done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
    Pederson is Gomer, but not in a bad way. I think RSE drew the distinction between Gomer and Pyle very well.

Player's coaches rule! Pederson > Reid >> Chump

As for me, I've been cynical about the Eagles my entire life but now that cynicism is over! We need to find a day this upcoming spring for all of us to celebrate in S. Philadelphia!
    Gomer=endearing. I want all Gomer coaches moving forward.

Comment

yeah it's funny, i expected wentz to go down as the greatest eagle ever because A) he looked like a perennial MVP candidate and i thought this was our SB year, and B) our SB-winning QB would automatically go down as the greatest eagle ever. that's why it's so crazy that foles was the guy who got it done, but i fully expect wentz and dougie to win another ring.

Comment

i'm in. wish you'd been there on broad st after the game. maybe a phillies gayte is what we need.

Comment

With his style he was determined that if they were going to lose they were not going to shrink like the Falcons, Seahawks and Jags did. I watch Cris Carter’s show on YouTube and he and Nick Wright said it best—other coaches when they played the Pats they changed what made them successful. Pederson never did. But even though Foles called for it, that Philly Special play call was bodacious and ballsy!! He leapfrogged the great Sean Payton in ballsy SB calls. The only thing that might have been better would have been to call for an onside kick to open the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
            With his style he was determined that if they were going to lose they were not going to shrink like the Falcons, Seahawks and Jags did. I watch Cris Carter’s show on YouTube and he and Nick Wright said it best—other coaches when they played the Pats they changed what made them successful. Pederson never did. But even though Foles called for it, that Philly Special play call was bodacious and ballsy!! He leapfrogged the great Sean Payton in ballsy SB calls. The only thing that might have been better would have been to call for an onside kick to open the 2nd half.
            "You want Philly Philly!?"

"Yeah let's go for it."
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Everyone thought he was nuts when he said this team has as much Talent as the Porkers

that went to back to back SB's.................I thought it was a stretch but the team they put together last year was no short of amazing,,and I got a sense of it as it was happening. Tons of Wow moments that came out in the field.
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
                It was amazing just watching all the players during the playoffs telling each other how much they loved each other. Make fun of Lurie and his emotional intelligence mantra but Doug was the man when it came to tapping into his players emotions. Kudos to Lurie for identifying
                I watched the Kelce speech again this morning for about the 200th time. Really hit home this time how much these players love playing for Dougie P. Night and day from Chip.
                "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

I could watch that exchange on loop for the rest of my life.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Working...
                  X