Colangelo Is Even More Of A Snake Than We Thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
    he's on the passenger side unless it's a mirror.
    I bet his mommy is driving.

Comment

I get that he has just turned 20 but I can't picture Kobe or LeBron doing something like this when they came out of high school. I've seen him do a few things I thought were off but decided to let it be. I really think there's a pattern here and I'm not sure this translates well in Philly. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

remember when Carson Wentz got stuck in a gas station bathroom?

Comment

The fact that he used a gas station bathroom just adds to his legacy in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
            The fact that he used a gas station bathroom just adds to his legacy in my book.
            Haaaaaaa!!

Comment

Just the stink of this whole thing is going to haunt Colangelo if he's allowed to stay. The 76ers should have immediately given him a paid leave of absence while they investigated, just to ensure that no free agents were put off by this organization. They need to show that they are serious about making sure that executives keep in house business in house. Glad to hear it'll wrap up sooner then later, but I really hope this gets us a new GM who doesn't suck soon.

Comment

Colangelo played this all wrong. He should have resigned without admitting anything for the good of the franchise and avoided an investigation which will surely elicit facts that will become public and end his NBA career.

Unless he offered that and the Sixers said no thanks, we will do an investigation and then go full Hiroshima on your severance and your career.

Comment

I'm surprised he is still employed by the Sixers. I don't see any scenario (whether he sent the tweets, his wife, his kids, whatever) where the trust between him and the FO and players isn't irrevocably damaged.

I'm not sure what they think they may find out.
                  "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

Is there a possibility Silver is asking them to wait until after the Finals? It's not fair though since the draft is not too long after the Finals end unlike Football where it's almost 3 months later.

Comment

Josh Harris being Josh Harris. You just know that slimeball is trying to find a way to spin this circus.

Comment

No.

EDIT: because imagine the stink if that piece of information got leaked.
                        Last edited by RSE; 06-04-2018, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Snakebitten View Post
                          Josh Harris being Josh Harris. You just know that slimeball is trying to find a way to spin this circus.
                          Lurie
                          Middleton
                          Comcast Spectacor
                          Josh Harris

Comment

This is how a business organization operates when it wants to terminate a highly compensated executive “for cause.”

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
                              It's not fair though since the draft is not too long after the Finals end unlike Football where it's almost 3 months later.
                              After last year's fiasco, I'm almost hoping they're not 'prepared'.

Comment

Paul Weiss has to churn this for every dollar they can.

Comment

Working...
                                X