Myths McLane sowing discord at Novacare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myths McLane sowing discord at Novacare

suggestd Schwartz is angling for Doug's job and source of Lombardi comments.

http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/...ml=y&mobi=true
    "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

He is also the only philly.com reporter to pick against the eagles, the man the myths!
    On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I'm no Pederson Petter

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post

But Myths screws his whole piece by pointing to Pederson's alleged poor play-calling and clock management. Those were two areas where I believe he did an excellent job (especially for a first-year head coach), with a few exceptions.

Overall, Myths is trying waaaaay too hard. He's been trying to find that annual Myths Magic Story that he can milk for the whole season.

Edit: It's also interesting to note that such an inflammatory piece comes out the week that Philly.com turns into a pay site. Just sayin'
      Last edited by Pete; 09-09-2017, 08:02 AM.

Comment

And furthermore

McLame will now be up against the Philly return of Sheil Kapadia. Gotta get clicks somehow.

Sheil's latest (first?) for theathletic.com (about Alshon) shows why he's head and shoulders above McLame. Unfortunately, his site is also a pay site.

Comment

I paid. Sheil's probably the only writer I'd pay to read their stuff.
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

IDK. Here is my simplistic analysis.

If the Eagles regress this season, I think Pederson should be fired.

If they remain mediocre, it's up for question.

If they improve this season and especially if the players buy into Gomer's schtick then keep him on.

My big question is if Lurie is simply content with raking in the bucks or does he want to win? We are not hearing "Gold Standard" much these days.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think Lurie will can him quickly. I think he is embarrassed by his failure to win a SB. I don't question Lurie's desire at this point so much as I question his ability.

Comment

I think Lurie will can him quickly. I think he is embarrassed by his failure to win a SB. I don't question Lurie's desire at this point so much as I question his ability.
                It's been a long time since the Eagles have been any good. 5 losses in a row to the foreskins is unacceptable. 6 would be even worse. Also, I'm tired of taking crap from Vagiant fans.

This all started when Lurie hired Chump. No doubt Reid (FF) needed a change of scenery but Lurie thought he was smarter than everybody else.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

It's pretty obvious Peddy is only a bridge coach for the Eagles
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Agree 100% with all the recent posts in this thread

Originally posted by Cheesesteak View Post
                    It's pretty obvious Peddy is only a bridge coach for the Eagles
                    But I believe Myths is writing that the players have little or no confidence in Pedey, Schwartz is actively trying to take over, and Schwartz is using Lombardi as his mouthpiece. I think that's a stretch.

Schwartz only becomes a legit HC option if his defense actually plays well this season. Angling for the job in the ways McLame thinks he is makes no sense before a single game is played this year. Tomorrow will be telling, especially if Kirk Montana carves up the defense yet again.

Comment

He has been at that all pre-season. Claimed the locker room was disgruntled when Jeffreys wasnt practicing.

Ever since he got tossed from the press box he's been carrying a grudge. No clicks from me.
                      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Nah. Barring a total meltdown, he's not going to fire another coach after two seasons. Looks amateurish. And it certainly wouldn't be for Schwanz.
                        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

I don't think it would be for Schwartz but another 7-9 season with no improvement from Wentz and I think Lurie would pull the trigger for the "right guy."

Comment

youve never bought a book?

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            I paid. Sheil's probably the only writer I'd pay to read their stuff.
                            Not surprised.
                            Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                            May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                            X