Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 yard cushion and still get beat over the top

Solid effort
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Shhhwanzer is a total POC

but the defense played well enough to win..this is on the O
    Last edited by TRENT; 12-09-2018, 07:58 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

The defense has done their part all game
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

For sure. Cooper is a talent and dak was accurate for once.
        ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          but the defense played well enough to win..this is on the O
          Yeah but S.Jones is a liability. They will just keep targeting him. He needs to be benched. Dude is basically Bradley Fletcher 2.0.

Comment

Benched for Who>>>>>?

U play corner?
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

They got nobody else and covering Cooper is not easy. Good throw by dak as well for once.
              ".........there is no experience in the NFL like walking out of the tunnel at the Vet and listening to the fans get on you for three solid hours. Those people invent new ways to abuse you every year." Bill Parcels on the Eagle's fans

Comment

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                U play corner?
                Point made.

Comment

Working...
                X