No announcement yet.

NFL has put out a hilarious excuse for their fumble call on the opening kickoff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL has put out a hilarious excuse for their fumble call on the opening kickoff

Don't have a direct link for their excuse. But it's obvious it was a fraudlent call.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-favor-cowboys
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS THE NFL WANTED THE COWFAGS TO WIN THIS GAME.

BETWEEN THAT CALL AND THE P.I. ON PHILLY GOEDERT THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. EAGS GOT ROBBED, NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT.

EAGLES GOT SCREWED BY THE NFL AND IT'S EMBARRASSING TO BE A FAN OF NFL TODAY.

THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME WELL, KNOW I'VE NEVER SAID OR EVEN THOUGHT THAT BEFORE.

THE NFL F.O. ARE A BUNCH OF SCUMBAG LOSERS WITH TOO MUCH MONEY AND POWER.
    Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 12-09-2018, 11:08 PM.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Definitely one of the worst calls that I've ever seen in my life. The more I think about it it's got to be #1 because it was beyond ridiculous...made no damn sense.

Comment

I mean, I know what their explanation was, but it made no fucking sense. There were no Cowboys near the ball after the fumble. I usually think challenges will go against the Eagles, and almost always understand why the refs called what they did. But even according to the rule they fucking blew this one. I was dumbfounded.

Comment

This game had Mr McMahon all over it

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
          Definitely one of the worst calls that I've ever seen in my life. The more I think about it it's got to be #1 because it was beyond ridiculous...made no damn sense.
          Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
          Don't have a direct link for their excuse. But it's obvious it was a fraudlent call.

https://www.nbcsports.com/philadelph...-favor-cowboys
          nm
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
            I mean, I know what their explanation was, but it made no fucking sense. There were no Cowboys near the ball after the fumble. I usually think challenges will go against the Eagles, and almost always understand why the refs called what they did. But even according to the rule they fucking blew this one. I was dumbfounded.
            What’s worse is that the Goedert call may have been (at least) on the same level. The NFL did not want to risk the Cowboys being tied with the Iggs going into week 15.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
              What’s worse is that the Goedert call may have been (at least) on the same level. The NFL did not want to risk the Cowboys being tied with the Iggs going into week 15.
              The Goedert play was ticky tack to put it lightly, but not even in the same ballpark.

I'm not an NFL conspiracy theorist. If the NFL wanted Dallas to win so bad, then that would have happened a lot more over the past 23 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
                THEY COULDN'T MAKE IT ANY MORE OBVIOUS THE NFL WANTED THE COWFAGS TO WIN THIS GAME.

BETWEEN THAT CALL AND THE P.I. ON PHILLY GOEDERT THEY GOT WHAT THEY WANTED. EAGS GOT ROBBED, NO OTHER WAY TO SAY IT.

EAGLES GOT SCREWED BY THE NFL AND IT'S EMBARRASSING TO BE A FAN OF NFL TODAY.

THOSE OF YOU THAT KNOW ME WELL, KNOW I'VE NEVER SAID OR EVEN THOUGHT THAT BEFORE.

THE NFL F.O. ARE A BUNCH OF SCUMBAG LOSERS WITH TOO MUCH MONEY AND POWER.
                You're a moron. Cowboys had 11 penalties for 111 yards and 3 turnovers, only a sorry ass team like the Eagles [who were penalized 5 times for 49 yards] and their fans would say some stupid shit like this.

Comment

eagles went 3 and out anyway once they got the ball so what you beefing about?

Comment

At the beginning of the review, Mike Pereira described the two conditions that would qualify as "clear recovery." One was seeing a single player controlling the ball. The other was that the ball was under a pile of players all from the same team. Clearly the second condition was satisfied. When the refs made the announcement that there was no clear recovery, Pereira did an about face and said that he agreed with that call. Insane.

As far as the Goedert penalty, it paled in comparison to some of the blatant shoving that Cooper was getting away with.

Comment

Originally posted by 5rings View Post
                      You're a moron. Cowboys had 11 penalties for 111 yards and 3 turnovers, only a sorry ass team like the Eagles [who were penalized 5 times for 49 yards] and their fans would say some stupid shit like this.
                      LEARN THE GAME. MAYBE THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT THE ADULTS ARE TALKING ABOUT. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE PENALTIES DICK WITH EARS, IT'S ABOUT A FUMBLE THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED, THAT THE IGGS CLEARLY RECOVERED. HOW CAN ANYONE BE THAT STUPID....OH WAIT NEVERMIND.

Comment

Penalty on goedart is the worst call in NFL history

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                          THERE WERE FIVE GREEN SHIRTS AROUND THAT BALL AND ZERO FAG STAR HELMITS ANYWHERE TO BE SEEN, GREEN CAME UP WITH THE BALL, BUT IT'S NOT CLEAR WHO RECOVERED THE FUMBLE!!!??? WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE. BLATANT BULLSHIT, AND NOTHING ANYONE COULD HAVE OR CAN DO ABOUT IT.

IF THE COWFAGS WERE GOING TO WIN THAT GAME, IT WOULD SUCK BUT FINE, BUT AT LEAST DO IT WITHOUT HELP FROM THE OFFICIALS.

Comment

The NFL is a business. The NFL does their best business when the fucktard Cowcunts win. Easy math!
                            WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

MORE DRAMA TO SEASON AND MORE INTRIGUE IF BIRDS WIN THAT GAME.

Comment

Working...
                              X