Perfect take on Josh Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect take on Josh Adams

Adams gets exactly what is blocked, +/- 1 yard.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...alshon-jeffery
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

After the injuries RB is the weakest spot on the roster, on the bright side they aren't going sproles heavy and sticking to the committee.

Comment

Adams blows... No idea what people see in him... Give me more Smallwood

Comment

Adams runs like he's playing tag. At the end, when the Eagles were trying to get in field goal range, he shouldn't have been in the game. Smallwood should have been in there. Neither are NFL starters but it was obvious Smallwood was the hot hand.

The run game needs to be a bigger priority and the first two draft picks need to be an offensive lineman and running back.

Comment

I dunno...not to get too far down the draft wormhole but I expect them to go dl early.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
            I dunno...not to get too far down the draft wormhole but I expect them to go dl early.
            Have to go DL 2 of the first 3 picks... DT and and Edge rusher

Comment

He has no shiftiness whatsoever. On the third and three before the doomed fourth and one, he had a lane to the right that Sproles, Ajayi or even Blount would have cut to. Adams plowed straight ahead.

Comment

what else is there on the DL?
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

He's bounced few outside this year when the hole was closed but I generally agree with this.

Comment

Level of agreement on WTF was Smallwood doing on the bench then? ... off the charts.

Comment

It's early but it appears the defensive line prospects are pretty deep this year. Who knows? They can go the free agency route with the offensive line but they need to bring in another body regardless. I will always expect them to draft a lineman in the first round (which is fine by me) or trade down.

Comment

Working...
                      X