2 things that still piss me the F off about Sunday's loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 things that still piss me the F off about Sunday's loss

1. Josh Adams gets 20+ carries previous 2 games. Eagles win both. Sunday vs Dallas he gets SEVEN GODDAMNED CARRIES?!! Offense an embarrassment in first half. No balance and go away from what works previous 2 games. WHAT THE FUCK?!

2. Golden Tate lights up the skins on MNF. vs Dallas he's only on the field 38 fucking percent of the plays? AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING, DOUG?

Jesus christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-11-2018, 12:43 PM.

I'm less worried about Tate

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post

2. Golden Tate lights up the skins on MNF. vs Dallas he's only on the field 38 fucking percent of the plays? AGAIN, WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING, DOUG?
    It was a fuck-up of a trade, but Tate comes on the field at the price of Goedert. And he should be on the field even more. Those 12 personnel sets are difficult to defend like Gronk and Hernandez back in the day for the Pats. More pls!

Comment

I agree that Adams needed more carries, but it's hard to stay balanced when Wentz is as bad as he was in the first half.

Comment

Its hard to run the ball when after your first two carries, the offensive line got ZERO push for the rest of the game. And I would guess that's why Pederson didn't go for the 2pt conversion after the penalty. He didn't have enough confidence in Adams or the line.

Comment

Smartest Man in the Room Syndrome. NFL HCs tend to over complicate things and miss the big picture.
          WORLD FUCKING CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Tate is no better than the other receivers. Completely agree about underusing Adams.
            Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
              It was a fuck-up of a trade, but Tate comes on the field at the price of Goedert. And he should be on the field even more. Those 12 personnel sets are difficult to defend like Gronk and Hernandez back in the day for the Pats. More pls!
              This. The Tate trade was a foreseeable mistake. Disappointed in Howie.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

The physicality Tate brings doesn’t always show up on the stat sheet. Need more goeddert and Tate IMO. waste of a valuable draft asset if you’re not gonna use him and let him walk away.
                Last edited by Ellsworth; 12-12-2018, 07:20 AM.

Comment

Goedert could be a Gronkowski. And if he becomes a Gronkowski I hope he’s allowed to push off the way Gronkowski does on practically every pass pattern.

Comment

Working...
                  X