Default Taysom Hill

Cunt
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 07:59 AM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post "Taysom Hill"
BigSlizz
2014 IGGLEPHANS SUICIDE POOL CHAMPION

BigSlizz is an unknown quantity at this point

I don’t believe in wishing injuries on athletes, but have you ever wanted someone (other than Dak) to get the clap more?

Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-10-2019 at 08:12 AM.
BigSlizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 10:34 AM  
Posted in reply to BigSlizz's post starting "I don’t believe in wishing injuries on..."
dev_32

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSlizz View Post
I donít believe in wishing injuries on athletes, but have you ever wanted someone (other than Dak) to get the clap more?
I hate the entire Saints organization. For me, they are on the same level as all 3 NFC East Teams
dev_32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 10:47 AM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "I hate the entire Saints organization. ..."
EaglesphaninMD

EaglesphaninMD is on a distinguished road

What's wrong with Taysum Hill? Cool player.
EaglesphaninMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 10:50 AM  
Posted in reply to dev_32's post starting "I hate the entire Saints organization. ..."
Regal

Quote:
Originally Posted by dev_32 View Post
I hate the entire Saints organization. For me, they are on the same level as all 3 NFC East Teams
100% agree. Their fans are scum too. For all the crap we get, they are way more violent and vulgar. Bunch of inbred dirtlips!
Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 11:07 AM  
Posted in reply to EaglesphaninMD's post starting "What's wrong with Taysum Hill? Cool..."
BigSlizz

Go lick his butt then, loser.
Unread 09-10-2019, 11:45 AM  
3rd & Inches

I’ve said this years ago. Level of hate:

Cowboys
Saints
Falcons
Giants
Redskins
Cardinals
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
3rd & Inches is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 12:23 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "I’ve said this years ago. Level of..."
Raptor

Raptor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Come on old man, update that list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
Iíve said this years ago. Level of hate:

Cowboys
Saints
Falcons
Giants
Redskins
Cardinals
.....Cardinals ??? This isnít the old NFC East, I cannot hate them but just shake my head and thank God Iím not a fan of that franchise.

Now the Patriots....those are some hate worthy goat blowers.
Unread 09-10-2019, 03:54 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "I’ve said this years ago. Level of..."
RSE
SeŮor Counsel

1. UCLA
RSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2019, 04:07 PM   #10
3rd & Inches

Shit not the Phoenix, these Arizona fake ass “bird gang” Ranch sippin Crudinals. I have a personal vendetta against their fans.
500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.
Unread 09-10-2019, 04:17 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "Shit not the Phoenix, these Arizona..."
BigSlizz

THIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD DOWN!
Unread 09-10-2019, 04:32 PM  
Posted in reply to BigSlizz's post starting "THIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..."
3rd & Inches

Exactly!!
Unread 09-10-2019, 04:50 PM  
Posted in reply to 3rd & Inches's post starting "Exactly!!"
BigSlizz

What an offputting experience. I did, however appreciate how much natural light was in that place.