Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watch All or Nothing: dallas cowboys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch All or Nothing: dallas cowboys?

It's actually pretty entertaining. I never watched an "all or nothing" before but it's pretty different than Hardknocks because a) it's about the full season and b) it's pretty pro-management in general. I made a few interesting observations:

1) jerruh actually seems pretty nice and human when he's not being Jerruh. He was watching his grandson's game and just seemed like an ok dude. The show also made me like Dak more. He might be the only likeable guy on the team.

1a) He spends a fuck-ton on the team facilities.

2) However, I have no idea how this team hasn't gone the way of the Browns. Since Jerruh took over from Jerry Jones as GM, they've been pretty mediocre, but Jerruh also surround himself by his sycophantic family as "management" and they basically run it like a kingdom. The coaches are constantly watched by Jerruh (and questioned) and his family just feeds him like he's some genius.

3) Garrett is a total bitch and I don't think anyone on the team respects him. He says "fuck" a lot and that's about it. Players are always looking down or avoiding him. Linehan and Marinelli also show why they are failures. Just a bunch of spineless losers.

4) See #2 and #3 above, on the Mondays after games Jerruh, Jerruh's family, and the coaching staff all meet together and go over the game. I feel bad for garrett who has his "boss" looking over his shoulder at every step - not sure anyone can succeed in that position.

5) The whole series is ridiculously pro-management and team. They even film the games on a silly dramatic scale. Like the 9ers win was huge and the Packers game wasn't a total backbreaker. They spent 1/4 of an episode on the 1st half against the birds and about 2 minutes on the second half when they got whooped. It was actually pretty funny.

6) The Cowboys as an organization is soulless. We all know that most football players today are more mercenary than ever (and who can blame them), but once things got tough, they totally quit. It seemed like after the Birds 2nd half ass-whooping, they quit.

On a deeper level, there was just no connection between Jerruh, the coaching staff and the players. It's football and they're pros, but they never looked or felt bonded.

7) Coach Dez. No wonder they cut his ass and no one wants him.

8) Zeke is fat as shit. Between that and his attitude, I think once his talent or that line recedes a little, he'll be cooked. If he's smart, he'll do his best to cash in on Contract 2 because he probably won't finish that one.

9) They didn't really talk about the fans at all. No human interest stories (except on about Damarcus lawrence going to chuckie cheese's). Pretty sterile.

10) Sean Lee sucks. He spends half the show with a dopey look on his face and can't get on the field. He's like a more talented Stu Bradley.

11) I wanted to feel bad for Witten but I don't. He also seems like a bitch. The whole team sucks him off.

12) The whole show is far to stretched out for 8 episodes. The drama is in the beginning because they're supposed to be good, but it deflates after the birds game because they're donezo. I get it, but at the same time so many episodes are unbalanced with shit that it's boring. I can't recommend, but it's a good hate watch.
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 07-09-2018, 09:25 AM.

Sorry but, hand in your man card.

Comment

I have respected this man throughout the years, but time to ban him, ASAP

Comment

AHHHH NO. WILLINGLY WATCHING ANYTHING COWFAG IS WELL COWFAGISH.
        Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 07-09-2018, 07:56 PM.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

The answer has been nothing for 22+ years
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

haha, ok boys

Originally posted by Kelly Pat View Post
            Sorry but, hand in your man card.
            Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            I have respected this man throughout the years, but time to ban him, ASAP
            Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
            AHHHH NO. WILLINGLY WATCHING ANYTHING COWFAG IS WELL COWFAGISH.
            point still stands though. When does football season start?

Comment

WTF?

Comment

Jerruh is not human. He’s a fucking crypt keeper.

I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Nobody read this long ass post
                  500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Working...
                  X