Jesus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me: “is that it! Is it over! Hold on! Is that it!! Yeahhhhhh!!!”
    500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

When I saw Gronk's hands in the general vicinity of the ball, I had a mild stroke. Then when it was deflected a had another. Longest 10 seconds or so of my life.
      "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

The moment I almost shit on the play was when the ball bounced around and one of the Eagles looked like he was going to catch it but it flipped off his hands over his shoulder back toward the middle of the melee and I thought 13 on the Pats was going to get it.

It's amazing how 3 seconds can draw out like that.
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

What killed me was Brady being so close to being sacked

Originally posted by slag View Post
          The moment I almost shit on the play was when the ball bounced around and one of the Eagles looked like he was going to catch it but it flipped off his hands over his shoulder back toward the middle of the melee and I thought 13 on the Pats was going to get it.

It's amazing how 3 seconds can draw out like that.
          I would've liked that ending much better but who cares now, same result
          "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

P Rob could have given them a TD. he tried to make the catch instead of just smashing the ball to the turf. could you imagine if he popped it back to a patriots player like Alshon did earlier?

and if we ended up losing in OT?

can you IMAGINE the shit we'd have to put up with every day of our lives moving forward? you thought 28-3 was bad....

Comment

Was that who it was? I haven't watched it again yet.

It happened so fast I didn't have time to shit ... but I may have turtle-headed.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
              X