Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 27 turnovers for your Philadelphia Sixers

Hooray!

dude, you watched that over rodgers brady?! smh!

Comment

Hahahaha, no. Just saw the box score. This team is in serious trouble.
      Last edited by Ground_Meat; 11-04-2018, 11:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        dude, you watched that over rodgers brady?! smh!
        I watched the first half. They lost to the fucking Nets by 25 points. Twenty Five! That starting lineup is a joke, only Embiid and Simmons can score, and the one guy can only dunk.

Comment

The miss on Tatum is going to haunt this team for 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
            The miss on Tatum is going to haunt this team for 10 years.
            Honestly, every talking head was saying that Fultz was the consensus #1 pick, so I don't fault them for picking him. However, they knew Boston and LA weren't taking him, so moving up was the stupid thing to do there.

Comment

i don't follow basketball the way i do football. is this slow start worth freaking out over? didn't they float around .500 until like the 50th game last season?

it seems like it's all a mute point because boston is going to cruise to the finals this year anyway (and lose to golden state).

Comment

Very mute. The Sixers are in basketball hell. Pretty good team who will never make a serious title run. Not being able to shoot is a killer I love embiid but when your big man is your best player in today's chuck and duck league, you're kind of fucked. They don't have the complimentary pieces.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                  i don't follow basketball the way i do football. is this slow start worth freaking out over? didn't they float around .500 until like the 50th game last season?

it seems like it's all a mute point because boston is going to cruise to the finals this year anyway (and lose to golden state).
                  It’s worth freaking out over in the sense that the FO seems to think that they would be a top 2-3 seed in the east.

It’s not worthy freaking out over because, as you said, they aren’t even close to being on Boston’s level.

15-20 games more headed down the path they are on...it’s gonna be time for a large overhaul.

Comment

I'm talking more about the first point. It seems like a slow start isn't a very big deal in the NBA. Boston is the consensus best team in the East and the Sixers are only 1 game behind them. I'll be surprised if the Sixers don't end up at least hosting a series in the first round. 2-3 seed is still very possible.

Now...the Tatum Fultz fiasco may be the thing to get upset about. At this point the collective Sixers fanbase is doing just that. The real mute point is probably that nooo one has a shot against Golden State this year.
                    Last edited by art vandelay; 11-05-2018, 09:35 PM.

Comment

Agreed about GS...super boring. It’s kinda like college football and Alabama.

Comment

Working...
                      X