X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking more and more like our best playcaller

....is now coaching the Colts.

Disgusting.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

He never called plays for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
      ....is now coaching the Colts.

Disgusting.
      Could the brass have made a move to keep him? Excuse my ignorance on the matter of coaching contracts etc. I'm not familiar how that all works to a T.

Comment

Who was on the headset that Gomer wears?
        Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
          Who was on the headset that Gomer wears?
          Reich was also here in 2016 when they had questionable play calls as well. only Pederson fault when they don't work?

I'm not saying Pederson is blameless. He is to blame for some of it but the players aren't executing. Oline isn't good, Smallwood and Clement give you nothing, 4 "starters" are hurt in the secondary, linebackers are MIA, d-line disappears and can't beat their matchup one on one at the end of games.

Basically, the team has served one giant shit sandwich this year.
          Last edited by nerd; 11-12-2018, 01:29 PM.
          “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Pederson clearly has final say on the Riverboat Gomer shit, but the sleepwalking starts are game planning and the run/pass ratio is "bad-fat-fuck-like" now.

EDITED TO ADD: Groh and Staley don't have the cred Reich and DeFillipo had/have, for what is pretty clearly good reason.
            Last edited by slag; 11-12-2018, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I believe he certainly had a huge influence....

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
              He never called plays for us.
              .... on the Offense’s play selection.

The difference is palpable. Player execution aside, the selection of calls is weak and I believe Reich’s absence is a significant contribution.
              "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Pederson clearly has final say on the Riverboat Gomer shit, but the sleepwalking starts are game planning and the run/pass ratio is "bad-fat-fuck-like" now.

EDITED TO ADD: Groh and Staley don't have the cred Reich and DeFillipo had/have, for what is pretty clearly good reason.
                True with the riverboat stuff and I don't hate that shit too much. They don't execute well enough for it to work but I would rather him continue it then go into that shell he did earlier in the season.

The run/pass is bad but their running backs are ass and their oline, while not trash, isn't good either. Reich and Defillip did have to grow into their roles though with the eagles. Groh obviously needs work to do as does Press Taylor or whatever his name is, but I'm not completely out on them.

Just feels like a completely f'd up year.

Pederson apparently said that Adams is getting more carries going forward which to me is a good thing. Smallwood and Clement never seem to be on the verge of breaking one. Adams at least seems to have that potential. I am interested to see if Pederson holds his word and runs with Adams next weekend.
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

While I agree that the injuries/lack of execution by the players is apparent, Pederson's play calling has clearly taken a step back with the absence of an experienced OC.
                  Larry and the Hipsters.

Comment

Groh and Press Taylor replaced Reich and Flip.
                    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

And that changes what?

Staley's current title indicates he has even more juice with this year's regime than the past QB coach.

Comment

Working...
                      X