Lack of talent and coaching.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of talent and coaching.

Shows on those special team penalty’s. Just not the overall talent this year. That happens when you bring back over the hill,injured vets.

What over the hill, injured vets are playing STs?

Serious question, not being facetious.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
      What over the hill, injured vets are playing STs?

Serious question, not being facetious.
      They are on the roster (not playing) which took the guys they had planned to on ST and make them starters. The ST spots are filled by printed practice squad and leftovers signed in season.

Comment

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
        They are on the roster (not playing) which took the guys they had planned to on ST and make them starters. The ST spots are filled by printed practice squad and leftovers signed in season.
        I assume you're talking about Peters and Sproles? I was surprised that both of those guys made the team. But with how little money they would have saved by cutting Peters, I don't think it was a big mistake to bring him back.

Now Sproles...I'm not really sure what they were hoping to get out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
          I assume you're talking about Peters and Sproles? I was surprised that both of those guys made the team. But with how little money they would have saved by cutting Peters, I don't think it was a big mistake to bring him back.

Now Sproles...I'm not really sure what they were hoping to get out of him.
          I would add Ajayi and maybe Wallace.

Comment

Man, I know they say Ajayi has bad knees, but he was 24 and had never missed significant time in his career. He was also way better than the rest of our RBs. Were they supposed to cut him?

I thought Wallace was a good signing. I know there is a board member who harbors an intense hatred for the guy, but he just seemed like a cheaper, better version of Smith to me. No way of knowing that he'd suffer a freak injury.

Comment

Working...
            X