he has truly been FF esque

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
    Change my mind
    with his coaching of the team itself,,,they are fucing flat
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

They desperately need a running back.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

This.

Comment

Change my mind
          I can't.

I'm still scratching my head on the 4th and 1 call. Their defense has been blowing up the O line all game and he thought that was a good call to go for it!?!
          Last edited by Williejay; 11-11-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I took some shit for the Blount stuff

he was much cheaper than tate
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

Change my mind
              It's becoming more and more apparent that Reich and DeFilippo had a huge hand in scheme and gameplan last year. Doug in his own has sucked balls so far.. Still holding out some hope but damn

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan92 View Post
                It's becoming more and more apparent that Reich and DeFilippo had a huge hand in scheme and gameplan last year. Doug in his own has sucked balls so far.. Still holding out some hope but damn
                It’s amazing how terrible he’s been. This game should be 6-6 right now.

Comment

Pederson gets a 3 year pass. We'll probably never have another season like 2017. While I hate the phrase "hangover," I do think Pederson is struggling with some things. The personnel issues don't help.

The FF comparisons are what really bother me. If we're such prisoners of the moment that Pederson now sucks, then how bad is the guy who has his team cruising at 9-1?

By this standard, every coach besides Belichick sucks. And, by this standard, even Belichick sucked 2005-2013. Hell, people were saying that he could have been on the way out in NE after week 2-3 in 2014.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                    Pederson gets a 3 year pass. We'll probably never have another season like 2017. While I hate the phrase "hangover," I do think Pederson is struggling with some things. The personnel issues don't help.

The FF comparisons are what really bother me. If we're such prisoners of the moment that Pederson now sucks, then how bad is the guy who has his team cruising at 9-1?

By this standard, every coach besides Belichick sucks. And, by this standard, even Belichick sucked 2005-2013. Hell, people were saying that he could have been on the way out in NE after week 2-3 in 2014.
                    He gets a longer pass than that

Comment

No ... he sucks and I just got home at 3 fuckin 20 am.

And, although a star RB would certainly help, don't tell me they can't run more when Adams averaged 8 fucking yards a carry and they stopped giving him the ball.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Working...
                      X