Sixers Suck Right Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sixers Suck Right Now

Bad basketball. No D and bad coaching by Brown to start the season.

Dario has been horrendous so far this year. he looks slow, is shooting poorly, and not making some of the crafty hustle plays he did last year. He's been my biggest disappointment thusfar.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony View Post
      Bad basketball. No D and bad coaching by Brown to start the season.
      Like watching the same shit from last year but worse. Losing Bellini and Illysova has hurt real bad. But they did that to free up room to go "Stah Hunting"

Not to mention the Fultz fiasco
      Last edited by dev_32; 10-25-2018, 10:20 AM.

Comment

I think he's playing too much Summer basketball overseas. Can they tell him to knock it off?

Originally posted by udontknowme View Post
        Dario has been horrendous so far this year. he looks slow, is shooting poorly, and not making some of the crafty hustle plays he did last year. He's been my biggest disappointment thusfar.

Comment

Embiid is so good. It is amazing how easily this guy gets 29-30 a night.

The Greek is fantastic, but Embiid makes it look so easy. I really think he's the best player in the league.

Comment

Belinelli got killed in the Celtics series. He was a total liability.

I'm not ready to jump off a cliff yet. The Detroit loss was frustrating. I've actually been a little more encouraged by Fultz the last two games except for the fact that he can't shoot and if he can't shoot he has little utility. There is no reason TJ should be getting clutch minutes over him unless Brown still doesn't think he can handle it. That is discouraging.
            "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

I think its important to remember Fultz has only played in 22 NBA games at this point, and many with sparse minutes. He's actually shooting 40% from three, just not shooting enough (1 a game) and hesitating too much.

Comment

Fultz will never have the value of a #1 pick

He's never going to score 20 a game. Ever. Not with Simmons on the team. And if Simmons ever left, he'd have to be a leader which is unlikely as he's currently struggling to be a role player.
                Charismatic megafauna.

Comment

A few more games like this and Brown is gonna have to go. Ugly.

Comment

Working...
                  X