I知 out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I知 out.

This is not the year. Worried about Doug being in charge of Wentz.

Originally posted by 1960 View Post
    Way to quit on your team

Comment

Don稚 be a pussy. Have a Bloody Mary. It値l get you there faster, and you can puke acid later.
      -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

REMEMBER?
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
          REMEMBER?
          Good call on the bump DSG ... that guy's a Foreskinner

Comment

I sand corrected. And still agree it痴 not their year. That said, I知 fine with this year because of last year.

Comment

REMEMBER?
              Still am although I am not one of those saying he lost the locker room.

Comment

Still am although I am not one of those saying he lost the locker room.
                Folks say all sorts of frustrating things on here. I can say I seriously doubt they're going to make the playoffs. Yet I'm not "out", I'm still "in", watching every game hoping I'm wrong.

See, that's the difference between Philadelphia sports fans, and Foreskinner's like yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                  Folks say all sorts of frustrating things on here. I can say I seriously doubt they're going to make the playoffs. Yet I'm not "out", I'm still "in", watching every game hoping I'm wrong.

See, that's the difference between Philadelphia sports fans, and Foreskinner's like yourself.
                  Frustrating things like I知 out after the Carolina game. It痴 ok to say that the coach who brought the Super Bowl lost the locker room the very next year? Great logic. Do I get frustrated an as stupid things...yes. I will strive to meet your pristine standards.

Comment

EAGLES PHANS DON'T GET OUT. IF YA DO, YA NEVER WERE. EAGLES PHANS ARE NOT ON AND OFF BAND WAGON JUMPERS.

THAT IS ALL.

Comment

I don稚 think litmus tests are good in politics, religion or being a sports fan.

Comment

OK. CHANGE YOUR HANDLE TO 1992-1988-1983.

Comment

OK. CHANGE YOUR HANDLE TO 1992-1988-1983.
                          Birth year. I知 old.

Comment

No, Eagles fans don't quit, big difference.

And I never said the coach lost the locker room. I posted a link to an article. And who cares if I did. I will not and cannot quit this team like the Foreskinner fan you are.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
                              No, Eagles fans don't quit, big difference.

And I never said the coach lost the locker room. I posted a link to an article. And who cares if I did. I will not and cannot quit this team like the Foreskinner fan you are.

Where did you come up with the Redskins?

Comment

Working...
                              X