I love Clement but he's not very good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
    You're possibly the best troll on the board, but I've never screamed for Clement.
    You just showed you know zero about anything, a troll is a NON EAGLES fan, i've been an Eagles fan my whole life. So you never liked Clement, OK then you are the minority in this group.

Comment

Clement is 55 rushes for 180 yards this season. 3.3 ypc.
      Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
        I thought the same thing. Why did he run outside the blockers????
        BECAUSE GIRLZ HAD TWO DEFENDERS THAT WOULD HAVE HAD HIM THAT WERE UNBLOCKED. YA FOLLOW YOUR 'BLOCKERS'. THE O LINE CAN'T BLOCK OLD WOMEN WITH CANES THIS YEAR.
        "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
          Clement is 55 rushes for 180 yards this season. 3.3 ypc.
          SOMETHING MY GRANDPOP, WONDERFUL MAN, WW2 VET, MISS HIM DEARLY, USED TO SAY....

THE O LINE JUST "CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD" THIS YEAR. THEY'RE NOT OPENING ANY HOLES.
          Last edited by DEERSPINE GUY; 11-13-2018, 08:34 AM.
          "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

THE O LINE JUST "CAN'T CUT THE MUSTARD" THIS YEAR. THEY'RE NOT OPENING ANY HOLES.
            Which is why you don’t trade for Tate, one game, a game they HAD to have, and blew it, need as many picks as possible to rebuild the line and secondary.

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post

That's a half yard worse than he should be getting behind a bad offensive line.
              Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
              X