Golden Tate played 29% of the snaps last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Tate played 29% of the snaps last night

Why bother trading for him? Don't give me that shit about the playbook.... You don't trade for a guy this late in the season to not use him

2 weeks...

Comment

They needed a field stretcher. They got a midget redundant with two other receivers already on the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
        2 weeks...
        Bullshit.... what did he have, 2 catches? The guy lives for third downs and we're throwing swing passes to Clement with the game on the line

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
          They needed a field stretcher. They got a midget redundant with two other receivers already on the roster.
          What field stretchers were available?

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
            What field stretchers were available?
            Desean Jackson, for one.

Maybe they shouldn't have dropped Torrey Smith. I thought the move to "upgrade" at that spot was wrong. Smith fit in really well. The other guy got injured, so hard to say, but Smith was fine.

Comment

Originally posted by dev_32 View Post
              Bullshit.... what did he have, 2 catches? The guy lives for third downs and we're throwing swing passes to Clement with the game on the line
              I’m agreeing with you. It’s not like they had 2 practices with him...

Comment

Originally posted by EaglesphaninMD View Post
                Desean Jackson, for one.

Maybe they shouldn't have dropped Torrey Smith. I thought the move to "upgrade" at that spot was wrong. Smith fit in really well. The other guy got injured, so hard to say, but Smith was fine.
                Desean was never available. Tampa wasn't trading him.

Comment

Originally posted by Ground_Meat View Post
                  I’m agreeing with you. It’s not like they had 2 practices with him...
                  Oh gotcha sorry, thought you were saying "only two weeks"

Comment

Trading a three for Tate was a bad move to begin with. This wasn't the team's top priority.

Comment

Working...
                    X