Kelly Green obituary & funeral information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Green obituary & funeral information

Below is Bill's obituary that will be in the Intellegencer tomorrow night.

It includes the information on his viewing and funeral arrangements:

William A. Keen

William A. Keen “Bill” of Hatboro, PA. passed away peacefully surrounded by his loving family on Sunday, March 17, 2019 at Abington Hospital, he was 68. Born in Trenton, New Jersey Bill spent his childhood and some of his adulthood living in Hulmeville, PA. Bill worked as a sports writer for many years for the Intelligencer. He had a true love for sports of all kind, he did however, love covering high school sports such as football and swimming and enjoyed being a beat writer for intermural sports such as softball. Bill was an avid fan of the Philadelphia Eagles and Phillies, who was also a member of the Igglesphans forum. He was a “foodie” who never met a stranger in his life, he enjoyed going out to eat where he would talk to all the tables surrounding him. Bill was a lover of history, especially the Civil War and World War II, over his life he visited many of the battle grounds of these two wars. Bill loved to read especially history books and who done it mysteries. He was also an avid singer acting as an amature actor in many plays in the area, he especially loved singing broadway tunes.

Bill will be dearly missed by his beloved wife of 20 years Kathy Keen and his two step-sons Gregg (Kristine) Meixsell and Ron (Jen) Meixsell. Along with his four cherished grandchildren Alexis, Jenna, Stephanie and Christopher Meixsell.

Relatives and friends are invited to his funeral service 2pm Saturday, March 23, 2019 at the Faust Funeral Home Inc. 902 Bellevue Ave. Hulmeville, PA 19047. Where friends will be received from 12pm until service time at 2pm. Interment private. Memorial contributions may be sent to the Abington Hospital ICU as a thank you for the wonderful care they took of Bill.

--
    "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell!"

Thanks for the info, Kathy

I expect to be there for an hour or so. I cherished Bill's friendship and definitely want to be there to honor his memory.

Comment

I'M GETTING THERE AROUND 10:45 / 11. I'M HAVING AN ARAMINGO AND A COLD BEER OR THREE IN EAGLES GEAR.
      HOPING TO NOT BE THERE ALONE.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

I probably won't be there that early

Family obligations in the morning, and again late afternoon. I'll sneak out in between and be there for an hour or so starting at 12:30 or so.

Comment

I have a thing going down in Lancaster later in the afternoon, so I should be able to show for the early part, and then book an hour or so later.

Comment

THE SLACKS HOAGIE SHACK A FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM FUNERAL HOME BRAWNY FOUND, ON OLD LINCOLN HWY, OPENS AT TEN.
            MAY BRING A FEW CIGARS ALSO. I WILL HAVE TABLE AND FEW CHAIRS.

Comment

Yeah no way to change Sat plans, will get flowers to Spine sat morning
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I will be up.

I will burn one for KG, console some friends, hugs and hello. Leaving MD around 8am or so.

Comment

Props to all who will be representing Igglephans. Farewell, KG.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

PICKIN UP A FEW ARAMINGOS....FEW BEERS, CIGARS.....

DOIN A MINI KG-MINGO-GAYTE IN HONOR OF THE BORED MVP.

Comment

Should I stop at Slack’s? Or can I just pay you for one?

Comment

I WAS GOING TO GET TWO, HAVE THEM CUT EM IN QUARTERS, MAYO MAYO MAYO OIL AND HOT PEPPERS ON THE SIDE. IF YOU WANT FULL ONE I CAN PICK IT UP. PICKED UP MARTIN BBQ CHIPS TOO.

Comment

Working...
                        X