So says a blue check mark.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamLefko...43033523277824

Originally posted by The Duck View Post
    Press conference Wednesday.

So says a blue check mark.

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamLefko...43033523277824

Jesse Sanchez

@JesseSanchezMLB
    Sources: The Dodgers are back in the mix for Bryce Harper. Club officials, including manager Dave Roberts, were seen in Las Vegas on Sunday. https://www.mlb.com/news/2018-2019-m...ors-c297641124

2:49 AM - Feb 25, 2019
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

Comment

Comment

I'm listening to Adam Schein go on and on about how Harper doesn't want to play for the Phillies. People keep saying this. Is this all Heyman produced nonsense?

I don't get it. They're going to pay him a boatload of money, they should be winning and 99% of athletes who come to Philly, love it. It seems like such a weird narrative.
        "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

STOP. LISTENING. TO. ADAM. SCHEIN!
          -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Schein's the man. One of the best sports programs on the air. His take on this is horrible, though. Surprisingly so.

Comment

You were given an option of flagellation or Schein, weren't you? You chose unwisely.
              -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

For real!!

Again how in the tf are we talking about a $300 million + contract and these guys are having difficulty signing that!?

Unreal

Comment

Clearly this is no longer about the financials. This about who give him the best reach-around while they whisper sweet nothings in his ear. And honestly, if it really is a matter of who strokes his ego the best...I don't want somebody like that.

Comment

100% if he needs this much stroking to sign that large of a contract f#ck and move on

Comment

Haha, I'd probably choose flagellation over just about anything on WIP these days.

Comment

I know I'm in the minority but I don't want to see him in Phillies pinstripes...just never liked the guy...comes across as an asshole, IMO.

The only player in the league I would pay this kind of crazy money to would be the South Jersey guy.

Comment

Originally posted by headknocker View Post
                          I know I'm in the minority but I don't want to see him in Phillies pinstripes...just never liked the guy...comes across as an asshole, IMO.

The only player in the league I would pay this kind of crazy money to would be the South Jersey guy.
                          Chase and Pat The Bat were assholes as well.

Who cares as long as the guy helps the Phils win another World Championship?

Comment

Working...
                          X