X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CLEMENT IS ' A FULL GO'....

ACCORDING TO COACH P.

FINALLY SOME HELP FOR WENTZ.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Welcome News

Win tomorrow and Iggs have the most wins of any team in the division. Obviously grasping at straws here but given the start, I’ll take it. And for anyone bitching about our division, take a look at the AFC Least over the years, it’s New England...and a complete pile of shit.
    Last edited by brotherharv; 10-10-2018, 01:25 PM. Reason: There are no cookbook answers why I edited that, ok...

Comment

Originally posted by DEERSPINE GUY View Post
      ACCORDING TO COACH P.

FINALLY SOME HELP FOR WENTZ.
      What about Sproles, not seeing anything on him, he is a key factor to all this.

Comment

AS AVERAGE AS THE IGGS HAVE BEEN THIS YEAR, AFTER LAST YEAR PERFORMANCE, I BELIEVE THEY'LL GET THEIR SHIT TOGETHER, ENOUGH TO GO ON A RUN....

NO BETTER TIME THEN NOW DAMNIT!

LET'S GO!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
          COACH SAYS STILL NOT PRACTICING, BUT GETTING CLOSE, I'D SAY BACK CAROLINA.

Comment

Originally posted by thegodfather View Post
            He’s OUT

Comment

Meh, last year they beat the skins, lost to the chiefs (in pretty convincing fashion), escaped the Giants, escaped the chargers and the finally cut it loose on a shitty cardinals team.

We were even having debates about this team before for real after they beat the Panthers on Thursday night (allegedly their only good win of the season up to that point).

The schedule isn't nearly as kind this year, but this team CAN turn it around and be a contender.

Comment

Just making it to the playoff damn it. Then Foles may pull another rabbit out of his hat!

Comment

Working...
                X