No announcement yet.

Anyone want to go to Nashville?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm about to pull the trigger on this one; I can't wait any more. My thought is to fly down late Thursday, have Friday and Saturday to be all touristy, enjoy the game on Sunday, and fly home on Monday.

Birder Jr. can't make this one, so I'll be flying solo. Hopefully some of you other degenerates will be in attendance so I won't have to sit all by myself and pull my pud. Because, you know...we do enjoy our picnic circle jerks.

Comment

This is an interesting place to go.

Comment

I'm going....

will look forward to seeing you all there...good town...

Comment

Cool. Like IE said, the downtown places are expensive. I figure I'll stay near the more reasonable places at the airport and uber downtown or wherever as needed. Staying only a block off of Broadway sounds great...but I just don't want to fork over that kind of dough.

Comment

I couldn't wait any longer - needed to commit, or it wasn't going to happen for me. Flight and hotel are booked. Arriving Friday afternoon, leaving Monday afternoon. Staying near the airport. No ticket yet, but it looks like single-game seats are available via TicketHumper (unlike the flash sell-out that will happen for the Eagles tomorrow). Might check out one of the paid fan gatherings, but other than that, I'm probably going to explore and see what Nashville has to offer. Hopefully seeing other bored brethren there.

Comment

Pretty sure I'll go...

Comment

Mrs. Slizz is lobbying for this trip, so it'll likely happen for us.
                -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

There. I did it.

Jinxed the FUCK out of Pissburgh.
                  John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

That's about a 7 hour car ride. I'll broach the subject with the Bride.
                    WTF, man!

Comment

Are the ticket really starting at $135 +fees? Or is that because single seats aren't released yet?

Comment

I'm not sure. Going through the Titan's portal to TicketMaster, I see a bunch of singles for $122 (plus fees). They are labeled as "standard," rather than "verified resale."

My daytime connection is piss poor, and their gadget-laded website laggy as hell, so I'm not totally sure how it works. If only I knew somebody who really understood how TicketMaster does things...

Comment

It's a hike from here, as well. Fortunately I had some airline miles to use, so I booked a flight from Harrisburg. And I only had to pay a few bucks to "upgrade" to an exit row (fuckin' airlines are crooks).

Comment

I might be up for it

Comment

So I had a little issue that I might not have beenable to go due to a work assignment/issue. But looks like it going to get delayed and the football gods looking out for me. I will group text some of the peeps who might go.

Comment

Working...
                              X